ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 30
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
New World Order 06:35 PM 05-19-2018
Just fix the ****ing blocking. That's all I want.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:36 PM 05-19-2018
What you mean new franchise?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 05-19-2018
Hard to say. Maybe they totally revamped franchise mode.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 PM 05-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hard to say. Maybe they totally revamped franchise mode.
Doubtful.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 05:31 AM 05-20-2018
The new punter interface has to be a joke. Nobody gives a shit about punting.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:04 AM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
The new punter interface has to be a joke. Nobody gives a shit about punting.
No shit.

Its like enhancing fan graphics/animations in the stands or animations in between plays, during huddles, sideline cam, coaches reactions shots etc.

No one cares about that shit. Just make the damn game play and AI better.

God...fuck the Madden franchise. I only rarely play it because I need my football video game fix, and sadly EA knows that and exploits the shit out of customers w/ their exclusive rights shit.

At least w/ MLB The Show and their exclusive rights, at least it's a fuckin awesome game. Only thing that's probably ever rivaled it was the '05-06 MVP Baseball series for PS2/Xbox. NCAA game was SOOOOOO much better. Dynasty mode in that game was 100000x better than any franchise mode Madden's ever come out with.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:47 AM 05-20-2018
Earlier you buy, earlier you discover the cheap cheeses that make it unplayable
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 05-20-2018
I hope we do another online franchise here at CP.

If there's a new learning curve this year and Rocko is on the same level as the rest of us it'll be fun.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:00 AM 05-20-2018
I hope we do another online franchise here at CP.

If there's a new learning curve this year and Rocko is on the same level as the rest of us it'll be fun.
Eh. I’m good at the game first of all because I understand football. Secondly I’m really good at the game just due to experience of playing Madden religiously since I was about 8. But with that said, some years I do struggle out the gate. So if we do one for Madden 19 let’s try to start it up right after release date if possible to put everyone on even ground.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:02 AM 05-20-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode
That has already been confirmed fake by the lead gameplay designer. Even without that, "New punting interface" is a dead giveaway.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:05 AM 05-20-2018
They do need to actually do something with franchise though. It’s pathetic that Madden 05 had a more badass franchise than 18. Madden geared so much towards ultimate team because it’s a cash cow for the idiots paying out hundreds or thousands all year long for fake cards that MIGHT help them win a few extra games and will then be worthless in August. So Madden looks at it as a waste of time to screw around with franchise.

We’ll see what they show at E3.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:10 AM 05-20-2018
Eh. I’m good at the game first of all because I understand football. Secondly I’m really good at the game just due to experience of playing Madden religiously since I was about 8. But with that said, some years I do struggle out the gate. So if we do one for Madden 19 let’s try to start it up right after release date if possible to put everyone on even ground.
Not with the myriad of game breaking glitches they'll need to patch out. These games are usually damn near broken on release.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:11 AM 05-20-2018
They'd have to figure out how to squeeze micro transactions into franchise mode before they'd ever stop just copy pasting it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 05-20-2018
They do need to actually do something with franchise though. It’s pathetic that Madden 05 had a more badass franchise than 18. Madden geared so much towards ultimate team because it’s a cash cow for the idiots paying out hundreds or thousands all year long for fake cards that MIGHT help them win a few extra games and will then be worthless in August. So Madden looks at it as a waste of time to screw around with franchise.

We’ll see what they show at E3.
It’ll never happen. They care more about Ultimate Team and online play.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 30
1 234511 > Last »
Up