ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Hellboy reboot
The Franchise 01:42 PM 01-12-2018
Didn't see this anywhere. Supposed to be released in 2019. Directed by Neil Marshall (The Descent), and David Harbour (Stranger Things) is going to be Hellboy. Dude is getting jacked for this movie too.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/h...st-photos-more

Originally Posted by :
David Harbour (Stranger Things) has been cast as Hellboy.

Joining Harbour on screen will be Deadwood and American Gods star Ian McShane (via THR) as Professor Broom, the scientist who adopts the young Hellboy.

Milla Jovovich will play the main villain, the Blood Queen, reports Deadline. The character seems to be based on Nimue, a.k.a. "Queen of Blood" and "Lady of the Lake," who first appeared in the Hellboy comic books in 2008’s “The Wild Hunt” storyline, depicted as a powerful witch who lived during the time of King Arthur who betrayed her ally Merlin, reaping a reign of terror. However, threatened by her volatility, other witches came together to stop her, cutting her body into pieces and hiding the segments around the world to prevent her reconstitution. Flash forward to the present day and some demonic meddling eventually fulfills that calamity, making the evil Blood Queen Hellboy’s problem.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:32 PM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think it looks entertaining.
I like Harbour I'm hopeful but I really liked Pearlman and the first Hell Boy
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:37 PM 12-19-2018
Official trailer
http://youtu.be/WYz-EsjXrtQ?a

After watching this a few times and getting over Perlmans Hellboy....I'm warming up to it as it is different and Harbour offers his own take. Looking forward to a better story trailer
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:49 PM 12-19-2018
The skullet looks is pretty bad though.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:46 AM 12-20-2018
Looks good. I’m trying to figure out why they rebooted it so soon though? The originals were fine but not huge box office hits.

It’s not like there is some pent up demand for more Hellboy
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:52 AM 12-20-2018
That looks awful. I'll still watch it though.
[Reply]
bowener 09:11 AM 12-20-2018
That CGI... does not look good.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:43 AM 12-20-2018
No joke, this looks so bad that Del Toro's HB3 may be greenlit when this one bombs.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:17 AM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
That CGI... does not look good.
yeah agreed. here's hoping they do some touch ups on it cause that looked like some SyFy channel crap.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:56 PM 12-20-2018
I expected this trailer to look bad...and it did.

Although I like every actor in it.
[Reply]
Fish 07:31 PM 12-20-2018
Milla baddie...

[Reply]
vailpass 07:40 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Milla baddie...

Wooden.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:16 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Looks good. I’m trying to figure out why they rebooted it so soon though? The originals were fine but not huge box office hits.

It’s not like there is some pent up demand for more Hellboy
I think it was supposed to be a 3rd but Del Toro wanted it to be his script. Left when his wasnt chosen and most of the talent bailed after that. So now it's a reboot
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:20 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I think it was supposed to be a 3rd but Del Toro wanted it to be his script. Left when his wasnt chosen and most of the talent bailed after that. So now it's a reboot
Also heard he wanted a larger budget too?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:13 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Mike Mignola didn't want a trilogy because the 3rd movie was going to be the comic book ending of Hellboy also.

Perlman has been pushing for a 3rd the whole time.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:48 AM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Also heard he wanted a larger budget too?
Probably didn’t get it because he first two didn’t make enough money to justify it. There’s a cap to the financial appeal of these movies.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up