ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 300
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:05 AM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I bet the gay guy lies about being a gigantic vagina and tries to blame Glen for Aidouche's death.

Preacher is 100% right. The group rationalizes what they do, but they are evil disguised as good.
How do you figure, sports fan?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:09 PM 03-16-2015
He has a point to an extent, but Gabriel is just as guilty (probably more so) than any of them. He feels he doesn't deserve this place himself after what he's done, so he's trying to dump his own guilt off in that way.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:18 PM 03-16-2015
F Gabriel. I am hoping for a slow painful death for that dude.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:35 PM 03-16-2015
gabriel should've gotten noah's death. screw that guy
[Reply]
thabear04 01:43 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
is pete really beating his kids or... doing.. something else (he seemed out of breath and the kid didn't exactly have any bruises)
Probably gets drunk and beat his wife maybe.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:11 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He has a point to an extent, but Gabriel is just as guilty (probably more so) than any of them. He feels he doesn't deserve this place himself after what he's done, so he's trying to dump his own guilt off in that way.
I don't think he has a point at all. If it weren't for Rick & Co., Mr. Preacher Guy would have already been dinner for some walkers. Or possibly serves as an appetizer in Terminus!
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:44 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't think he has a point at all. If it weren't for Rick & Co., Mr. Preacher Guy would have already been dinner for some walkers. Or possibly serves as an appetizer in Terminus!
This. The things they have done weren't because they were evil, it was because they were necessary. A little over the top in some cases but still necessary.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:53 PM 03-16-2015
Obviously. Still doesn't mean that the group is especially morally righteous. Rick, in particular, has skirted the edge many times in order to enable his/his group's survival.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:33 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Obviously. Still doesn't mean that the group is especially morally righteous. Rick, in particular, has skirted the edge many times in order to enable his/his group's survival.
morals and survival don't always mix. That being said, considering the other groups of people Rick's gang as encountered, I'd say he is the most moral. The Governor? The group Daryl hooked up with? Terminus?

Rick has never turned down anyone that was willing to be a part.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:15 PM 03-16-2015
The preacher is not a man of faith. He uses faith as a disguise to survive.

He $3it on his faith and let his congregation get eaten alive.

He is, once again, turning his back on his faith to cement his stature with the new community. It's not about God or being good. He's abandoning that (tearing up the bible, which is symbolic) again because he's a coward.

You contrast that with the decision Perm-mullet made to no longer be a coward. It's a conscious choice. Mullet no longer wants to be a coward - selfish priest is just fine with throwing his friends to the walkers to survive...
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:51 PM 03-16-2015
The Preacher didn't have the same experiences as Ricks' crew. He holed up in his church, his sanctuary, and has a limited idea of what people have to do to survive. His experience is that Ricks crew came in to his holy place irreverently, brutally murdered people, and then ransacked God's House in order to fortify it. From his point of view, Rick is evil.

He just doesn't know that there are people out there that are ten times as evil.

We will all be happy when he gets eaten.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:06 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
The Preacher didn't have the same experiences as Ricks' crew. He holed up in his church, his sanctuary, and has a limited idea of what people have to do to survive. His experience is that Ricks crew came in to his holy place irreverently, brutally murdered people, and then ransacked God's House in order to fortify it. From his point of view, Rick is evil.

He just doesn't know that there are people out there that are ten times as evil.

We will all be happy when he gets eaten.
Basically...wonder if he is this way in the comic
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:45 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Basically...wonder if he is this way in the comic
Spoiler!

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:53 PM 03-16-2015
I do think it's a bit premature for Carol to be saying to Rick he needs to kill Pete...I dunno, seems like quite a leap. BUT...their world pretty much calls for this. And, Rick has the hots for the guy's wife.
[Reply]
jimidollar 08:03 PM 03-16-2015
Man, that scene with Noah made me hate this show for a couple of minutes. The preacher needs to go and so does Tara just so her annoying ass won't be on Talking Dead anymore. I wanted to kill myself last week!
[Reply]
Page 60 of 300
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up