ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 300
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 04:21 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Gadzooks 06:19 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:48 PM 10-28-2014
It's Beth. I don't really see how there's any question about it.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 04:57 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Has to be, we already saw Morgan and Carol was with Darryl so they wouldn't make it a cliffhanger
[Reply]
lcarus 08:54 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Well in the season previews it showed Beth in another location with other people, so I don't think it's her. Unless that's all flashback stuff.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:00 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Well in the season previews it showed Beth in another location with other people, so I don't think it's her. Unless that's all flashback stuff.
Yes. That's my prediction. Next week goes to flashbacks for Beth to show what she's been up to. It might even go two weeks. It then culminates with Daryl retrieving her and them emerging from the woods at the end of this week's episode.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:04 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Yes. That's my prediction. Next week goes to flashbacks for Beth to show what she's been up to. It might even go two weeks. It then culminates with Daryl retrieving her and them emerging from the woods at the end of this week's episode.
And she still won't know where her sister is lol. Or care. That's been a pretty big writing blunder in my opinion. Especially since they were seperated almost exactly after they witnessed their father getting decapitated. You'd think they'd at least have Maggie MENTION her sister could be alive somewhere nearby. I don't know if they had Daryl say jack shit about Beth either, up until he was with Carol and he saw the car drive by.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:07 AM 10-29-2014
And she still won't know where her sister is lol. Or care. That's been a pretty big writing blunder in my opinion. Especially since they were seperated almost exactly after they witnessed their father getting decapitated. You'd think they'd at least have Maggie MENTION her sister could be alive somewhere nearby. I don't know if they had Daryl say jack shit about Beth either, up until he was with Carol and he saw the car drive by.
Good point. My guess is that it's cutting room material. I bet they had a scene where Daryl explains what happened with Beth (or maybe he feels guilty, so he doesn't want to admit to letting someone capture Beth?), but it got cut to keep the pace going.

Like you said, though, that's bad editing/writing.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:16 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Good point. My guess is that it's cutting room material. I bet they had a scene where Daryl explains what happened with Beth (or maybe he feels guilty, so he doesn't want to admit to letting someone capture Beth?), but it got cut to keep the pace going.

Like you said, though, that's bad editing/writing.
They had Maggie out of her mind searching for Glenn. I guess the writers figured a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship is more relateable than a sister/sister relationship?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:22 AM 10-29-2014
They had Maggie out of her mind searching for Glenn. I guess the writers figured a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship is more relateable than a sister/sister relationship?
Didn't they get married? I get what you're saying, but more than just a boyfriend/girlfriend situation.

I can see why they didn't talk at all about it in the first episode - they're dealing with Terminus, then the excitement of Carol busting them out, and all that. It would take some time to calm down and get a head count before you might have even realized who was missing. But eps 2 or 3 should have addressed it more.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:54 AM 10-29-2014
I enjoy this show from time to time but the writing is just horrible. I almost quit watching last season it got so bad. It seems like they take cool scenes from the comic and make it good in the show but other than that they just **** up a lot with details. Like Carol with the bottle rocket, the zombies in the water stuff, and now Maggie not missing her sister.

They should have a huge budget since it is so popular but it is like they are filming on the original night of the living dead budget or something. Oh there are 3 walkers down in the water lets try to make it feel like there are 30 of them. I know this show is popular but damn I wish someone else would have got a hold of it rather than AMC. Maybe like HBO or something. They would have made it so much better.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:55 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I enjoy this show from time to time but the writing is just horrible. I almost quit watching last season it got so bad. It seems like they take cool scenes from the comic and make it good in the show but other than that they just **** up a lot with details. Like Carol with the bottle rocket, the zombies in the water stuff, and now Maggie not missing her sister.

They should have a huge budget since it is so popular but it is like they are filming on the original night of the living dead budget or something. Oh there are 3 walkers down in the water lets try to make it feel like there are 30 of them. I know this show is popular but damn I with someone else would have got a hold of it rather than AMC. Maybe like HBO or something. They would have made it so much better.
Willing suspension of disbelief.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:59 AM 10-29-2014
I believe that was discussed when they were locked in the box car at Terminus. As they were preparing crude weapons they were discussing what had been going on with the separated groups and I remember Daryl saying, “She’s not dead, she’s just gone”, I assume regarding Beth.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:12 AM 10-29-2014
Spoiler!

[Reply]
thabear04 10:16 AM 10-29-2014
Daryl said Beth alive when him and Rick were talking.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 300
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up