ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
unlurking 10:54 PM 01-22-2016

[Reply]
beach tribe 11:30 PM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Skull Crapple
Kill Shit Loud/Laughing/Lots
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:32 PM 01-26-2016

[Reply]
unlurking 05:50 PM 01-26-2016
:-)MAO!!!

This has got to be some of the best marketing I've ever seen for a movie. Got my tickets for the 12th!
[Reply]
unlurking 05:59 PM 01-26-2016
Dear God,

Please don't let all the good stuff be in the commercials.

Thanks,
unlurking
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:12 PM 02-03-2016
Imax screening tonight

http://collider.com/deadpool-imax-fe...te-tim-miller/
[Reply]
KevB 06:30 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Dear God,

Please don't let all the good stuff be in the commercials.

Thanks,
unlurking
Everything they're putting out is great, so I feel confident the movie will deliver throughout.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:32 PM 02-03-2016
The last redband trailer was great.

"You look like the inside of other people's assholes!"

I can't believe they dubbed over one of the jokes he makes about the female villain .

Deadpool is in restraints and says, "Don't leave me with Jose Canseco," referring to the bulky dark haired chick.

The original line was, "Please don't leave me with angrier Rosie O'Donnell!"
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:36 AM 02-07-2016
13 Reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, 100% with average score 8.3/10. Pretty good start so far.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:23 AM 02-07-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
13 Reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, 100% with average score 8.3/10. Pretty good start so far.
Still at 100%, now with 23 reviews.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:46 PM 02-07-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
She's so hot it hurts my soul to look at her too long...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:24 PM 02-07-2016
Reviews are 28-1 now, and the only negative review is from someone who bitched about Kingsman

Originally Posted by :
For every smart one liner that manages to land, many more miss, and it’s often the ones that are wrapped with the most off-color humor. It would be giving those jokes too much credit to say they’re offensive, but while they’re not as noxious as the material Matthew Vaughn aired in the similarly-spirited “Kingsman: The Secret Service,” there is a palpable distaste that lingers through many of the scenes
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...arano-20160206

so it's not a review that I'd personally worry about. Anyway, it's all sounding good so far.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:33 PM 02-07-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Reviews are 28-1 now, and the only negative review is from someone who bitched about Kingsman

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...arano-20160206

so it's not a review that I'd personally worry about. Anyway, it's all sounding good so far.
Kingsman was a fantastic movie. So yeah, fuck that guy.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:23 PM 02-09-2016
Deadpool 2! Please bring Cable!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...l-works-863418

Originally Posted by Hollywood Reporter:

More merc with a mouth.

Fox is betting that audiences will not get a load of Deadpool when the movie opens this weekend but will immediately want more, which is why the studio is already working on a sequel.

Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who wrote Deadpool, are writing the script for a follow-up, which has already been greenlighted, insiders tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The fact that a sequel is in the works should not be a surprise at this point. Deadpool is tracking to open to at least $65 million over the upcoming four-day holiday weekend, with some estimates pointing north of $70 million.

Tim Miller directed Deadpool and although is he has not signed on to helm the sequel, Fox is intent on keeping the creative team together.

Reese, Wernick and Miller, as well as star Ryan Reynolds, have fought an uphill battle within the studio system to get the movie made, forging themselves into a compact unit. Wernick and Reese, who also acted as executive producers on the movie, remained on board throughout the development and production, a rarity in a system that interchanges scribes at high rates.

Deadpool is an R-rated action comedy based on an irreverent Marvel Comics character who is part of the universe of X-Men heroes, to which Fox has the license.

Reese and Wernick’s other credits include Zombieland and G.I. Joe: Retaliation. The duo is repped by WME and Hansen Jacobson.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:23 PM 02-09-2016
You know, we've constantly cried about Fox having rights to Xmen and Fantastic Four. They could give up Fantastic Four, but with Xmen Apocalypse coming out and this movie as well, I don't think Fox will be losing these licenses for awhile given the inherent popularity of these movies.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up