ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 PM 05-13-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
My expectation for this movie keep climbing. Please don't screw it up!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:10 PM 07-13-2015
Shit quality but it'll do until an HD version hits the 'Net.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:12 PM 07-13-2015
Looks like they're going to do Deadpool justice.

Gun fights, sword fights, 4th wall breakage, lewd humor.. Everything you could ask for in a Deadpool flick. I also loved the "Don't make the suit green or animated" Green Lantern dig.

I wonder what part Colossus will play..
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:15 PM 07-13-2015
Yeah.....that shit looks awesome.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:43 PM 07-13-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
YES!

:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:01 PM 07-13-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Shit quality but it'll do until an HD version hits the 'Net.

Somebody get me a motherfucking table to flip over, PURE WIN!
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:08 AM 07-14-2015
http://youtu.be/oVFIo7qI1q0
[Reply]
Rausch 11:11 AM 07-14-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
http://youtu.be/oVFIo7qI1q0
Already down...
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:43 AM 07-14-2015
This site had a copy that was working.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/75251/you...adpool-trailer
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:56 AM 07-14-2015
This has to be the best chance Reynolds has to actually make himself the star people have been trying to make him for a decade.

I actually like the guy; loved him in Smokin' Aces and thought he was the only reason to watch Blade Trinity. But he just keeps falling on his face.

Deadpool is right in his wheelhouse. If it sucks, he's probably shot as an A Lister.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:33 PM 07-14-2015
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This has to be the best chance Reynolds has to actually make himself the star people have been trying to make him for a decade.

I actually like the guy; loved him in Smokin' Aces and thought he was the only reason to watch Blade Trinity. But he just keeps falling on his face.

Deadpool is right in his wheelhouse. If it sucks, he's probably shot as an A Lister.
While he's had several successes in the world of comedy, I don't think he's viewed as an "A-List" guy. He'll always have that genre to fall back into if he chooses and he'd great in a "fish out of water" buddy cop film, with the right script and cast, of course.

I thought that he and Blake Lively were great in The Green Lantern but the direction and script weren't up to par. IMO, that's not on him but on the studio. They've since reversed course and will now have two Green Lanterns in one film and while I like Chris Pine, I think Reynolds would have been the better choice.

I follow the guy on Twitter and he's naturally hilarious at times, saying some really off-the-wall and taboo shit. If he decided to pursue only comedies, he could be a superstar.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:10 PM 07-14-2015
I love me some Ryan Reynolds.

He was great in Amityville Horror, Blade Trinity, Wolverine: Origins, The Change Up and Safe House. He did well in Green Lantern as well, that movie just blew dicks for so many reasons other than his performance.
[Reply]
007 03:30 PM 07-14-2015
I don't get the Reynolds hate. I think he has been a fine actor he just got a shit script with GL. Thats not on him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:12 PM 07-14-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
I don't get the Reynolds hate. I think he has been a fine actor he just got a shit script with GL. Thats not on him.
He's a great wiseass cracking actor, but he just picks horrible roles.

If they do a Ghostbusters "Male Remake" Ryan should be cast as Venkman.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:27 PM 07-14-2015
Reynolds needs a better agent. But this role seems like a perfect fit for him.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up