ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:42 AM 07-02-2017
I'm caught up on season 7 Netflix.

Should I be reading this thread?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:46 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Would absolutely **** the shit out of Emmy Rossum.

And her black friend (on the show) V. Dont know her real name though. Helluva body though.
I don't know the actors/actresses names but the white girl that runs the house looks MUCH better clothed than naked. Fuck she's got a liar's body.

I'd fuck "V" over her in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
The slutty little blonde that ends up getting hit by the car. She's hot too.
I use to know a girl like that back when I was a tiny Rausch.

Oddly enough we got caught and her parents sent her off to a military school somewhere...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:53 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm caught up on season 7 Netflix.

Should I be reading this thread?
Nah, IIRC S8 was more of what you like, but nothing particularly groundbreaking.

If you've enjoyed 7 seasons already, nothing you hear about S8 is going to ruin the experience.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:01 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Nah, IIRC S8 was more of what you like, but nothing particularly groundbreaking.

If you've enjoyed 7 seasons already, nothing you hear about S8 is going to ruin the experience.
Good.

The wife was $3itting bricks thinking there was no season 8 because of how 7 ended.

"That's all there is.....go away..." After seeing most of the plot lines tied up like a season finale...
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:25 PM 08-02-2017
Just started this show last week... and I have to admit I've never watched a show that can make you horny and then limp within a few seconds time span.

The characters are awesome, and while Frank is a complete piece of shit.. the acting of William H Macy is incredible.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:39 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Just started this show last week... and I have to admit I've never watched a show that can make you horny and then limp within a few seconds time span.

The characters are awesome, and while Frank is a complete piece of shit.. the acting of William H Macy is incredible.
You are a twisted, amoral fuck if you enjoy this series and I loved it from day one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:54 PM 10-01-2017

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:30 PM 01-03-2018
So I started this show on a Netflix binge. Holy fuck how did I never not come across this before. Great show.
[Reply]
scho63 10:38 PM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
So I started this show on a Netflix binge. Holy fuck how did I never not come across this before. Great show.
I binged watched the first 6 seasons a few years ago and loved the hell out of it! One of the best show's ever aside from The Wire.

I then watched as they occurred with new episodes.

This year sucks and they jumped the shark sometime last year. Not sure the exact moment but this year is so stupid and has all the stereotypical crap and really silly story lines.

Now sad and pissed. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 10:41 PM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Kick Ass Torrents. This is what I use.
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Sasha is fucking gorgeous. She's hardly aged since Dawson's Creek. I had to check out YouTube for that.
These two posts make me sad as BigDave is now gone longer than many realize and these are some of his last posts......:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:51 AM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I binged watched the first 6 seasons a few years ago and loved the hell out of it! One of the best show's ever aside from The Wire.
Agreed.

This year sucks and they jumped the shark sometime last year. Not sure the exact moment but this year is so stupid and has all the stereotypical crap and really silly story lines.

I would disagree on the severity of the drop. It did drop, and clearly wasn't as good as before, but it didn't go off a cliff. It had a (I'd argue mostly bad) season. And I wouldn't really, purely, say that.

I would say it wasn't satisfying. It didn't seem to pay off. The characters had arcs and developed, matured, but it just seemed like the writing/eps weren't as good despite that.

I would say more let-down and less shark-jump...
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Agreed.

I would disagree on the severity of the drop. It did drop, and clearly wasn't as good as before, but it didn't go off a cliff. It had a (I'd argue mostly bad) season. And I wouldn't really, purely, say that.

I would say it wasn't satisfying. It didn't seem to pay off. The characters had arcs and developed, matured, but it just seemed like the writing/eps weren't as good despite that.

I would say more let-down and less shark-jump...
I've watched since day one. It's definitely on a down swing but it's happened before then it comes back.
The Ian gay boys story line is horrible. Kev and V have kinda jumped the shark. Frank is in a lull. The older he gets the less funny Carls thing is. Deb is nasty and too close to actual white trash.
Fiona's bra and panty dance is the best thing about her right now.
That and seeing Lip's chicks naked is the highlight of some episodes.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:43 PM 01-11-2018

I then watched as they occurred with new episodes.

Yep, its gone down hill, time to wrap it up.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:44 PM 01-11-2018
I haven't watched any of the current season. Is the nudity at least up to par?
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:36 PM 01-11-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I haven't watched any of the current season. Is the nudity at least up to par?
Yes, very much so
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up