ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry to visit NFL teams starting with the Cowboys
Iconic 05:45 PM 03-18-2019

Source: Former #Chiefs S and new free agent Eric Berry is visiting the #Cowboys on Tuesday. His first visit. They have a need there...

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 18, 2019

IMO needs its own thread, simply for the amount of butt hurt that will ensue lmao
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:35 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I forgot about the sitting out of OTAs and at the time I sort of shrugged because hey just show up on game day. But it sends kind of a lead from behind message from vets on your team doesn’t set a very good precedent.

Now that time has passed it seems like this and just the whole fuck you attitude Berry and Houston just seemed to have the last few years the Chiefs just had enough. I’m glad too the Berry situation last year was just embarrassing and distracting. Both of these guys just give me the feeling they really only gave a fuck about themselves and I think the Chiefs took a stand said enough.

It just had the look of the Chiefs did everything right by them. Paid them big contracts, let them set their own pace coming back from injury and they just seemed to take advantage. Glad we are done with that, on to the future!
Beautiful
[Reply]
Otter 06:07 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I forgot about the sitting out of OTAs and at the time I sort of shrugged because hey just show up on game day.
All while sitting out for nearly 2 years, not going on IR or PUP to make room, then showing up like he's ready to go looking like crap on the most important games of the season.

Good riddance!

Whatever team is stupid enough to sign him deserves what they get.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:11 PM 03-24-2019
I'm concerned Berry will share all the notes he was taking on us on the sideline with his new team.
[Reply]
-King- 06:41 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I'm concerned Berry will share all the notes he was taking on us on the sideline with his new team.
Uh...we have a whole new scheme and staff and most of the players will be new. Those notes would be worthless
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:42 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Uh...we have a whole new scheme and staff and most of the players will be new. Those notes would be worthless
He's probably talking about the offense
[Reply]
-King- 06:43 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
This was posted in another thread. Seems like MVPII was playing against 2 defenses last seasons. The opponents and the Chiefs.

“Some of the rumors that are filtering out if true make me lose some respect for Berry. Berry, Houston, Peters, Ford and Bailey grousing about offensive lineman getting extended before them. Sitting out of practice after being cleared to go. Ford blaming sutton for having to difficult a defensive scheme and just wanting to get after QB.

But most of all Berry after finally getting his payday granted a catastrophe immediately hops a plane to Tennessee is met at airport by press and criticized the Chiefs organization for taking to long.

Then on top all that gets team captain and does not show to OTAs along with Houston and Peters. Then the Haglands Berry is cleared by doctors to practice and play and told its a pain management issue. Wont practice then practices on Weds sets thursdays tells team friday he thinks he can go on game day. Shows up 8:45 days of games and says can go leaving very little time to change game planning. This happened more than a few times.

Sounds to me all the right people have been cleared out if true.”
What offensive linemen were extended before Berry, Houston, and bailey? This rumor make much sense.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:45 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What offensive linemen were extended before Berry, Houston, and bailey? This rumor make much sense.
Was Fisher?
[Reply]
-King- 06:45 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He's probably talking about the offense
Berry wasn't taking any notes while our offense was out there. And players tell their new team info already, don't see what Berry could tell his new team that Conley wouldn't tell the jags or Morse tell the bills.
[Reply]
-King- 06:51 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Was Fisher?
Fisher got his contact july 2016
Houston got his July 2015
Bailey got his November 2014
Berry got his March 2017

So unless they were all mad about Berry's contract, I'm going to assume that whole post was bullshit and was made just to push the anti Berry agenda.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:07 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
This was posted in another thread. Seems like MVPII was playing against 2 defenses last seasons. The opponents and the Chiefs.

“Some of the rumors that are filtering out if true make me lose some respect for Berry. Berry, Houston, Peters, Ford and Bailey grousing about offensive lineman getting extended before them. Sitting out of practice after being cleared to go. Ford blaming sutton for having to difficult a defensive scheme and just wanting to get after QB.

But most of all Berry after finally getting his payday granted a catastrophe immediately hops a plane to Tennessee is met at airport by press and criticized the Chiefs organization for taking to long.

Then on top all that gets team captain and does not show to OTAs along with Houston and Peters. Then the Haglands Berry is cleared by doctors to practice and play and told its a pain management issue. Wont practice then practices on Weds sets thursdays tells team friday he thinks he can go on game day. Shows up 8:45 days of games and says can go leaving very little time to change game planning. This happened more than a few times.

Sounds to me all the right people have been cleared out if true.”
Some of you on here will believe anything if it has to do with a criticizing Eric Berry.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:10 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Some of you on here will believe anything if it has to do with a criticizing Eric Berry.
Or fucking Alex Smith in his ass. Don't forget my favorite!
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:34 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Or fucking Alex Smith in his ass. Don't forget my favorite!
Or Tyreeks innocence. Put away the pitchforks, I'm not saying he isn't.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up