ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Marvel to bring back Wesley Snipes as Blade.
Mephistopheles Janx 08:38 AM 03-04-2019
https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...FEv30EkZKpk7r8

---

Here is hoping that they don't do this as a stand-alone film but bring him into the MCU along with Deadpool (they've met in the comics multiple times).
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:38 AM 03-04-2019
Dude is 56 years old. I mean he looks great and black don't crack and all that, but isn't that kinda pushing it?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:50 AM 03-04-2019
Meh. If they can have Spiderman be recast three times then they can have Blade do it once and get someone in that's younger and tell a side of the story that makes more sense. Blade is the combination of vampire and human so he shouldn't look like Wesley Snipes looks today, not for way way way way way into the future if even then.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:09 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Dude is 56 years old. I mean he looks great and black don't crack and all that, but isn't that kinda pushing it?
:-):-):-) True.

The article states that the film would be about him training his daughter Fallon.

I would see his role in the MCU, going forward, as a Master Splinter meets Whistler. (in the comics, Blade works with S.H.I.E.L.D after the Civil War events meaning he would get access to tech to then give to Fallon). He won't be the main focus of the franchise going forward but would be completely feasible that he would get an action sequence or two going forward.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:40 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
:-):-):-) True.

The article states that the film would be about him training his daughter Fallon.

I would see his role in the MCU, going forward, as a Master Splinter meets Whistler. (in the comics, Blade works with S.H.I.E.L.D after the Civil War events meaning he would get access to tech to then give to Fallon). He won't be the main focus of the franchise going forward but would be completely feasible that he would get an action sequence or two going forward.
After seeing what they could do (finally convincingly) with Sam Jackson in Cap Marvel they could probably just use CGI to de-age him...
[Reply]
Up