ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 383 of 2694
« First < 283333373379380381382383 3843853863873934334838831383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:58 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I find it interesting that Reid refers to Smith as "Alex," but Mahomes as "the kid." He's keeping the pressure on Mahomes to prove himself.

Todd Haley called Brodie Croyle by his first name

"Snap the fucking ball Brodie"
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:12 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
He doesn't deserve to be on a first name basis with one of the best coaches ever without winning a super bowl.
Please, elaborate as to why.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:14 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Todd Haley called Brodie Croyle by his first name

"Snap the fucking ball Brodie"
Seems like either coddling Smith, or telling Mahomes to prove himself. I dont feel the choice in names was unintentional.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:23 AM 08-06-2017
Seems like either coddling Smith, or telling Mahomes to prove himself. I dont feel the choice in names was unintentional.
People read into things that in reality just not there. He has been with Alex Smith last four years and developed that first name basis. As for Patrick he is a kid to Andy and Andy wants to mold him into a man. I've been called kid by my elders. He could be calling him Billy the Kid. It's just what he is calling him for now.
[Reply]
eDave 12:25 AM 08-06-2017
Alex has earned the first name respect. Mahomes has not, yet. He is a rookie after all.

Reid is just doing coaching things.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:26 AM 08-06-2017
People read into things that in reality just not there. He has been with Alex Smith last four years and developed that first name basis. As for Patrick he is a kid to Andy and Andy wants to mold him into a man. I've been called kid by my elders. He could be calling him Billy the Kid. It's just what he is calling him for now.
Probable. I'll admit to being too analytical at times.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:31 AM 08-06-2017
I find it interesting that Reid refers to Smith as "Alex," but Mahomes as "the kid." He's keeping the pressure on Mahomes to prove himself.
Originally Posted by penbrook:
He doesn't deserve to be on a first name basis with one of the best coaches ever without winning a super bowl.
Originally Posted by eDave:
Alex has earned the first name respect. Mahomes has not, yet. He is a rookie after all.

Reid is just doing coaching things.
Probable. I'll admit to being too analytical at times.
its a nickname ffs :-)

if anything it shows alex is so bland that there is no 'game' in his name. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:33 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
its a nickname ffs :-)

if anything it shows alex is so bland that there is no 'game' in his name. :-)
Smitty :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:34 AM 08-06-2017
Henceforth he shall be called Kid Patrick.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:45 AM 08-06-2017
Henceforth he shall be call Kid Patrick.
That's good
[Reply]
penbrook 12:46 AM 08-06-2017
So we got Smitty and Patrick!!
[Reply]
rico 12:49 AM 08-06-2017
The last name, "Smith" fits Alex so well... the dude is just so...ordinary.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:59 AM 08-06-2017
With time, Mahomes is going to be an adequate #2 behind Smith. Bray doesn't have it in him to hold the job all season long.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:33 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
With time, Mahomes is going to be an adequate #2 behind Smith. Bray doesn't have it in him to hold the job all season long.
This isn't at all meant to be inflamatory in the Mahomes thread. Do you, bro!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:39 AM 08-06-2017
thank you for proving my point :-)
[Reply]
Page 383 of 2694
« First < 283333373379380381382383 3843853863873934334838831383 > Last »
Up