ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
007 09:40 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I felt much the same in the beginning:

But it gets better:

Eventually all of that realistic stuff just becomes second nature. Totally worth it.

If I can ever rope this sob running out of town
[Reply]
Fish 09:21 PM 07-06-2020
This thread has been around a while, not sure if it's been mentioned. But the music/sound track was pretty incredible for this game. Not anything close to a country music fan, but the music just worked really well. They did such a good job of making it fun to just hang out in the game without actively giving any direct input. Like the party scenes getting drunk, the songs around the campfire, songs while you're moving camp, etc. It just worked so well..
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:35 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
This thread has been around a while, not sure if it's been mentioned. But the music/sound track was pretty incredible for this game. Not anything close to a country music fan, but the music just worked really well. They did such a good job of making it fun to just hang out in the game without actively giving any direct input. Like the party scenes getting drunk, the songs around the campfire, songs while you're moving camp, etc. It just worked so well..
You should check out the soundtrack for the first game if you haven't already. For as great as the second game's soundtrack is I think that the first has a significantly better one.
[Reply]
007 09:32 AM 11-29-2020
Just got this. Seems great but some of the tedious tasks seem unnecessary. Having to always pull a weapon off your horse and switching to lasso while riding. I really hate that. It's easy to get side tracked as well.
[Reply]
Fish 09:52 AM 11-30-2020
Yeah, the worst is when you get quickly prompted into accepting a mission and realize you forgot to go to your horse and equip your rifles. Now you're off driving a damn wagon to a big gunfight with nothing but your pistols...
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, the worst is when you get quickly prompted into accepting a mission and realize you forgot to go to your horse and equip your rifles. Now you're off driving a damn wagon to a big gunfight with nothing but your pistols...
If you have the Volcano's it's not horrible.
[Reply]
Fish 10:24 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you have the Volcano's it's not horrible.
Compared to the Lancaster repeater with short scope? Yeah, it's horrible. I can murder fools at triple the rate with the rifle...
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 02:48 PM 12-01-2020
This game was a very slow burn for me at the beginning. I hated how long it took to do anything. I ended up putting it down for 6 months and then came back to it with some guides.

I got the arabian horse immediately, grinded out the legend of the East Satchel, did a few treasure hunts to get a couple thousand bucks, bought the best saddle and stirrups I could buy, grinded my dead eye bar to level 8, unlocked fast travel from the camp upgrades, and stocked up on thyme big game meat.

All that probably took 30-35 hours, but at least I can have fun playing the damn game now. Unlimited horse stamina and dead eye are a game changer.
[Reply]
007 04:01 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
This game was a very slow burn for me at the beginning. I hated how long it took to do anything. I ended up putting it down for 6 months and then came back to it with some guides.

I got the arabian horse immediately, grinded out the legend of the East Satchel, did a few treasure hunts to get a couple thousand bucks, bought the best saddle and stirrups I could buy, grinded my dead eye bar to level 8, unlocked fast travel from the camp upgrades, and stocked up on thyme big game meat.

All that probably took 30-35 hours, but at least I can have fun playing the damn game now. Unlimited horse stamina and dead eye are a game changer.

I'm gonna go do this now. Where is that guide you used.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:53 PM 12-01-2020
Rockstar just ruined Red Dead Online. Took away the daily challenge steaks, reduced the amount of gold for daily challenges, made a new "prestigious" bounty hunter license that you have to pay 15 gold for, and a bunch of other bullshit. Fuck Rockstar.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:54 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Rockstar just ruined Red Dead Online. Took away the daily challenge steaks, reduced the amount of gold for daily challenges, made a new "prestigious" bounty hunter license that you have to pay 15 gold for, and a bunch of other bullshit. Fuck Rockstar.
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:33 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
Yeah. They had players dressing up as clowns in protest because of how stagnant it got :-).
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:34 PM 12-01-2020
I can't believe it's been two years since this game came out.

I remember the day it was announced and it felt like it would never come out.

Definitely one of if not the best game i've ever played.
[Reply]
007 07:47 PM 12-01-2020
Where is that damn horse. I've walked all around that lake
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:36 AM 12-02-2020

I always seemed to find in in the southern part of the circle.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Up