ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 655 of 2684
« First < 155555605645651652653654655 65665765865966570575511551655 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:48 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I cannot wait to watch this offense in 2018, and beyond of course.

The physical ability is there to be the best unit in football.
The most interesting thing of all will be to see if the unit can outplay Reid's shortcomings. When Reid steps off the gas, will the offense obey?

I think not.

MASSIVE points incoming.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 PM 02-15-2018
I cannot wait to watch this offense in 2018, and beyond of course.

The physical ability is there to be the best unit in football.
This season offensively feels like 2003. Not that the style is the same, but I think KC could easily be a top 3 o in the league.

And we should have a much better defense than 2003.

Can't ****ing wait.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:57 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
The most interesting thing of all will be to see if the unit can outplay Reid's shortcomings. When Reid steps off the gas, will the offense obey?

I think not.

MASSIVE points incoming.
I won’t say that Reid is entirely exempt from blame for the times when it appears that the offense has went into a shell... but, it’s a lot easier for that to occur when the QB is naturally risk averse himself.

Mahomes is going to hang onions, for better or worse. That’s just fine, because it’s the best way to do business in the NFL.

Given the talent available, this unit should be applying pressure to the opposing defense from kickoff to triple zeros.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:22 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He is going to throw a ton of picks if he can stay healthy long enough for defenses to figure him out. He has to wind up and chuck it deep to Hopkins, that won't work throughout a career.
We'll see how it goes. Watson was already more successful this past season than we ever saw from another "chuck and pray" QB (Manziel). I think biggest question for Deshaun will be his health now that he has had two major knee surgeries.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:34 PM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Just sit back...grab a beer...enjoy!

https://youtu.be/FbJhVsOHyL8
total diss: didn't even profile watson on the young qb's
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:50 PM 02-16-2018
Damien Woody is a hardcore believer in Patrick. He doubled down today on NFL Live when asked what the odds were that Philip Rivers would reach a SB before his career ends. Woody said he gave him a 10% chance because he thinks Mahomes is going to be a superstar to deal with in the division and AFC and he also cited Brady standing in the way of course.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:49 PM 02-16-2018
I won’t say that Reid is entirely exempt from blame for the times when it appears that the offense has went into a shell... but, it’s a lot easier for that to occur when the QB is naturally risk averse himself.

Mahomes is going to hang onions, for better or worse. That’s just fine, because it’s the best way to do business in the NFL.

Given the talent available, this unit should be applying pressure to the opposing defense from kickoff to triple zeros.
I agree with this. On a lot of those situations, there are still patterns happening downfield, Smith just wouldn't chance it. I really don't think it's all Reid.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:19 PM 02-16-2018
Damien Woody is a hardcore believer in Patrick. He doubled down today on NFL Live when asked what the odds were that Philip Rivers would reach a SB before his career ends. Woody said he gave him a 10% chance because he thinks Mahomes is going to be a superstar to deal with in the division and AFC and he also cited Brady standing in the way of course.
I hate to be a homer but I really tend to agree with Damien. Good god next season can't get here fast enuf!
[Reply]
RunKC 03:21 PM 02-16-2018
We definitely have the makings of a breakout young offense aka the Rams last season.

I want to add one more receiving weapon to this team as it should really benefit Mahomes.

The Rams beautifully built their offense in one offseason. Tavon Austin, Gurley, Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and then added Cooper Krupp and Gerald Everett in the draft.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:39 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We definitely have the makings of a breakout young offense aka the Rams last season.

I want to add one more receiving weapon to this team as it should really benefit Mahomes.

The Rams beautifully built their offense in one offseason. Tavon Austin, Gurley, Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and then added Cooper Krupp and Gerald Everett in the draft.
Our receiving Corp is fine. Revamp the defense and play in the SB .
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:40 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Our receiving Corp is fine. Revamp the defense and play in the SB .
beginning with the NT position.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:12 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I’m interested to see what some of our younger receivers might be able to do. We will need to add at least one WR before the draft ends.

But I don’t want a Jarvis Landry or anyone like that really, and there’s a couple of reasons. 1) We could obviously better place money at other positions, but more importantly 2) the secondary receiver(s) need to be okay with accepting a minor role in the offense. There are only so many mouths to feed, and we certainly don’t want egos to get in the way at some point if player X isn’t getting 7-8 targets a game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:24 PM 02-16-2018
[QUOTE=pugsnotdrugs19;13420886]I’m interested to see what some of our younger receivers might be able to do. We will need to add at least one WR before the draft ends.

But I don’t want a Jarvis Landry or anyone like that really, and there’s a couple of reasons. 1) We could obviously better place money at other positions, but more importantly 2) the secondary receiver(s) need to be okay with accepting a minor role in the offense. There are only so many mouths to feed, and we certainly don’t want egos to get in the way at some point if player X isn’t getting 7-8 targets a game.QUOTE]

Robinson, Lewis, Conley, Hill , Dieter, Kelce, sprinkle in Dat . Mahomes makes them all legit . They're in place.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:34 PM 02-16-2018
I jizzed all of my jizz watching that video. Pat is going to make this team exciting and fun to watch again, for the first time in....forever. Can't fucking wait.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:39 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I jizzed all of my jizz watching that video. Pat is going to make this team exciting and fun to watch again, for the first time in....forever. Can't ****ing wait.
Best part is....... If we are down in a game, we now have a hope of a comeback. And not that slow painful "Will we?" comebacks but a storming raging......FUCK YEAH comeback
[Reply]
Page 655 of 2684
« First < 155555605645651652653654655 65665765865966570575511551655 > Last »
Up