ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 607 of 2678
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 60860961061161765770711071607 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
In58men 03:07 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true

Kafka is the next Pederson/Nagy guys. He’s worked with Pat every day at camp after every snap. He was one of the key guys behind the scenes teaching this kid the offense, protections etc.

I feel great knowing that we still have this guy to help mentor Pat.
Not sure why everyone thinks Nagy was so good. Talk about over exaggeration at its finest.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:55 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Do you not know the definition of:

A) jail
B) probation
C) a ****ing idiot
D) All of the above

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you're dumb as ****. If Hill doesn't complete his probation he could be sentenced to 3 years in prison.

A lot of dipshits on here don't realize that completing probation means satisfying the requirements of that probation. Tyreek Hill doesn't have to hit a woman to go to jail. He has to miss an appointment with his PO, miss an anger management class, or get arrested for virtually anything else, and the judge can throw the book at him. That means unpaid parking tickets. That means SMOKING A JOINT.

God, a bunch of aggressive dumb****s up in here.
You really believe any of the shit you just spewed? Do you have any idea how much it actually takes to send someone to jail for a probation violation? There's a mile of difference between they could send him to jail and they would send him to jail.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:59 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You really believe any of the shit you just spewed? Do you have any idea how much it actually takes to send someone to jail for a probation violation? There's a mile of difference between they could send him to jail and they would send him to jail.
I will add "opinion vs fact" to the list of things you don't fully understand.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:53 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I will add "opinion vs fact" to the list of things you don't fully understand.
:-).

Do you have experience in the po field?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:55 PM 01-18-2018
Good listen:

https://youtu.be/ZDF63ceX74s
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I really think Mahomes is going to be special, I mean really special, he made throws that I have never seen another QB make in my life and I'm 45 years old. My only real concern is that he can play 14 plus games a year and not get hurt and be out for a season here or there.

If he can stay fairly healthy I think we are going to be in for one incredible ride as a Chiefs fan..... Never been so excited for the season to start.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true

Kafka is the next Pederson/Nagy guys. He’s worked with Pat every day at camp after every snap. He was one of the key guys behind the scenes teaching this kid the offense, protections etc.

I feel great knowing that we still have this guy to help mentor Pat.
We MUST continue to invest in the best possible staff for Mahomes development. There's NO DOUBT in my mind, heart, and gut that we are in possession of one that could TRULY be one of the best to ever play the game. It's just "there".
You feel it.
You see it.
You KNOW it.
His ability to turn potential disaster in to stunning, game-changing plays gives me a level of confidence that I've never felt in a Chiefs QB. And it's SO FUCKING EXCITING to think about how the rest of the team( namely defense )is going to feed off of that. Just having Mahomes on the field ups the intensity and focus level of this team SO MUCH, that I absolutely believe that we're going to witness a real gelling and synchronicity between these guys that we haven't seen and felt since the height of Marcus' and D. Thomas's careers as Chiefs and team mates.

This is an incredible time to be a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:54 PM 01-18-2018
I saw this post today from a guy who I see a lot of takes from on Chiefs twitter, and it got me to thinking quite a bit..

Originally Posted by :
I'm not even going to go safe with my Mahomes projections. I think Mahomes shows everyone he's a top 5 QB in the NFL, even in his first year as a starter. He has top 5 talent, a great HC, a year to prepare, a dynamite offense around him, and the drive and desire to be great. - @Super_G_Chiefs
I don't post that to suggest his words guarantee anything, but it made me realize that it is kinda funny how so many just automatically jump to the conclusion that we're destined to take a step back next year and that Mahomes will look like a rookie... not everyone expects that. But it seems to be the mean of expectations.

Its a little strange given how many young, first year QBs we've seen in recent memory go out and kill the competition when they were given a great situation to step into. It's hard to imagine a much better coaching + surrounding cast combo than the Chiefs have for 2PM in his first year. Hopefully they can improve even more this offseason with a few moves.

Kid has a real chance to blow the roof off of the league in 2018 IMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:56 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Kid has a real chance to blow the roof off of the league in 2018 IMO.

[Reply]
RunKC 09:16 PM 01-18-2018
It’s going to be hilarious and gratifying when Mahomes breaks Alex’s career TD mark next year as a first year starter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 01-18-2018
It’s going to be hilarious and gratifying when Mahomes breaks Alex’s career TD mark next year as a first year starter.
Alex "not quite Grbac or Cassel's TD totals" Smith
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:32 PM 01-18-2018
Can't wait. Gonna be a Lotta mofos going to the hospital because of an erection lasting more than 4 hours on sundays.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:34 PM 01-18-2018
I told this dude at a bar that next year is gonna be video game shit. We ain't seen nothing yet. He is gonna obliterate Alex's "career" year and will win playoff games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I told this dude at a bar that next year is gonna be video game shit. We ain't seen nothing yet. He is gonna obliterate Alex's "career" year and will win playoff games.
He will give us something we've never seen before.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:54 PM 01-18-2018
:-)

OMG I will visit every message board of his next team, and piss mightily upon the remnants of his pathetic, team-hopping followers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

OMG I will visit every message board of his next team, and piss mightily upon the remnants of his pathetic, team-hopping followers.

[Reply]
Page 607 of 2678
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 60860961061161765770711071607 > Last »
Up