ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 160
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:13 PM 08-21-2014
That little dog creeps me out O
[Reply]
Sorter 07:14 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
Your Sig
Oh.

*quietly guffaws*
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:36 PM 08-23-2014
42. Baby Lee

How has this guy seen and heard EVERYTHING? He's always correcting people about actors in this and directors who worked on that. He keeps in touch with the most mundane of pop culture news. I mean, Christ, the guy had a ton of commentary in his thread on One Direction fans vs. The Who. Also, what is it with his obsession with Conan O'Brian? It's almost like he's actually Andy Richter.

Where does this dude find the fucking time to consume all this media, work at a job, and also find time on the side to remember all the great makeup sex he used to have with Taco John?

Yadda yadda one of CP's most intelligent posters yadda yadda. Enough of this. Baby Lee probably won the lottery and spends all of his time in front of the TV and computer. Soaps in the morning, Conan at night, and reruns in between.

He now probably weighs 400 lbs. And the only exercise he gets is when Mr. Flopnuts asks him to make "family visits."
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:43 PM 08-23-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
42. Baby Lee

How has this guy seen and heard EVERYTHING? He's always correcting people about actors in this and directors who worked on that. He keeps in touch with the most mundane of pop culture news. I mean, Christ, the guy had a ton of commentary in his thread on One Direction fans vs. The Who. Also, what is it with his obsession with Conan O'Brian? It's almost like he's actually Andy Richter.

Where does this dude find the fucking time to consume all this media, work at a job, and also find time on the side to remember all the great makeup sex he used to have with Taco John?

Yadda yadda one of CP's most intelligent posters yadda yadda. Enough of this. Baby Lee probably won the lottery and spends all of his time in front of the TV and computer. Soaps in the morning, Conan at night, and reruns in between.

He now probably weighs 400 lbs; the only exercise he gets is when Mr. Flopnuts asks him to make "family visits."
:-) you motherfucker. ..
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:02 PM 08-23-2014
I really struggled with that one. I know I'm missing quality material to roast on, but this project has to keep moving. We're behind enough as it is.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 03:43 PM 08-23-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Not really.
This.

Listen to milk, Sorter. He's tellin' you right.

Dinny
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:46 PM 08-23-2014
I really struggled with that one. I know I'm missing quality material to roast on, but this project has to keep moving. We're behind enough as it is.
If I'm correct BL is an attorney. Amazing he has the time to be as well versed in pop culture as he is. 2 things spring to mind. He's able to save a lot of money by watching that much tv and movies. And the dude hasn't seen pussy since pussy seen him. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:50 PM 08-23-2014
If he's making lawyer money and isnt getting laid then his confidence is lower than xztop123's.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:56 PM 08-23-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
If I'm correct BL is an attorney. Amazing he has the time to be as well versed in pop culture as he is. 2 things spring to mind. He's able to save a lot of money bill a lot of hours by watching that much tv and movies. And the dude hasn't seen pussy since pussy seen him. :-)
FYP.
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:02 PM 08-23-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Just this week I saw a post, thought it might even have been here [EDIT: it jumped off from here, off PG's allegation that 'peanut gallery' is a racial epithet], that stated that 'the itis' is racist, because it's based on '****eritis'

So I grafted that onto The Big Lebowski's bit of PC dialog.

http://www.businessinsider.com/offen...ll-use-2013-11

[Reply]
Simply Red 04:25 PM 08-23-2014
I'll be back posting roasts on Monday.

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:43 PM 08-24-2014
41. Reaper16

Hey guess what? Did you know that there's more college football outside of Division I? Oh yeah! This shit is fucking great, guys! You just have to get used to the unfamiliar assortment of schools and teams. It's practically the same thing!

Except the stadium environments. They all have tracks running around the field. Makes you feel like another terrible Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium in Lawrence.

And the mascots are really fucking weird, but that's just something you have to get used to. It's just tradition, alright? The Eastern Alabama Institute for Massage Therapy Flaming Dildos proudly embrace the history behind the name, back when Dothan, AL was the country's leading manufacturer of flaming dildos as agricultural cultivators! It's not their fault that people now use them as raunchy sex toys!

The quality of football product is just as good! Dozens of them get cut from NFL training camp rosters every summer! And every once in awhile a school will see a star athlete who couldn't put down the goddamn crack pipe! So you see, it's just as good as the college football product that everybody watches!

Why, the Chiefs even drafted their only #1 overall pick in team history from Central Michigan, which isn't QUITE shitty enough to be a Division II school, but it's close!

Okay, I admit it. I'm a college instructor in Alabama, but I'm too much of a hipster to sell my soul to Auburn or yell ROLL TIDE! like a perpetually drunk hobo. Division II football is the only thing I have that allows me to wear thick-rimmed glasses without everybody thinking I'm gay.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:13 PM 08-24-2014
Does Reaper even post anymore?

Are you sure this is the Top 100 from 2014 versus 2003?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 08-24-2014
Hipster boy does still post quite often
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:41 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Hipster boy does still post quite often
Lies!

I haven't seen a best of Music list from him in a decade.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 160
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up