ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>How do you feel about a K.C. Wildcat offense?
cardken 11:50 AM 08-04-2010
The Wildcat in K.C.
August, 3, 2010
ESPNBLog

By Bill Williamson
The Kansas City Chiefs wasted no time in tinkering with the Wildcat formation Saturday. New offensive coordinator Charlie Weis dedicated an entire period to the formation.

Our sound-off question to Kansas City fans is does that notion excite you? Do you think the Wildcat (perhaps the WildChief) would work in Kansas City? Or do you think the Wildcat is passé and Kansas City should just keep its offense traditional.

With Jamaal Charles, Thomas Jones and rookie receiver Dexter McCluster all Wildcat candidates, it could be an interesting wrinkle in Weis’ playbook. Hit my mailbag with your thoughts on how you think it would affect Kansas City’s offense. I will post some of your responses later in the week.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:46 AM 08-05-2010
I watched the 2009 Ole Miss/Tennessee game replay a while back. McCluster ran 4 or 5 plays out of the "Wildcat" formation. Good things happened on damn near everyone of them as well. To not have that option as part of our package on offense would be a huge mistake IMO.

Here is a link that shows some highlights of that game including 3 DMC TD runs... 2 of which came out of the Wildcat.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=293180145
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:14 PM 08-21-2019
Gawd, remember these horrible days. ??

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:17 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

My life was so much better back then...
[Reply]
TLO 07:18 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Vomit inducing
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Vomit inducing
This thread makes me want to kill myself.
[Reply]
TLO 07:22 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This thread makes me want to kill myself.
Picture Patrick Mahomes.
And Tyreek Hill.
Sammy Watkins.
Hardman.
Kelce.

Can we just go ahead and add the 2010 version of Jamaal Charles?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:28 PM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Picture Patrick Mahomes.
And Tyreek Hill.
Sammy Watkins.
Hardman.
Kelce.

Can we just go ahead and add the 2010 version of Jamaal Charles?
Yeah. That makes me feel better.

Why come Chiefs can't be good when my life is good? Why come Chiefs suck when life is good, and good when life is bad?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:52 PM 08-21-2019
Isn’t that a good thing?
[Reply]
loochy 07:28 AM 08-22-2019
Remember when our QB sucked so much balls that we tried as hard as possible to not put the ball in his hands?
[Reply]
Sorce 09:19 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Remember when our QB sucked so much balls that we tried as hard as possible to not put the ball in his hands?
Remember when we supposedly cheered when he got hurt. That was thickening and disgusthing.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 12:10 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Remember when we supposedly cheered when he got hurt. That was thickening and disgusthing.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:50 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Just...bicycle off a cliff and call it a career, please.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:10 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah. That makes me feel better.

Why come Chiefs can't be good when my life is good? Why come Chiefs suck when life is good, and good when life is bad?

Well, look on the bright side... you’ve got the next 15+ years to turn your life around while Pat is still the QB. That’s plenty of time
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up