ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:29 AM 08-23-2004
This thread is still unbelievable ! :-)

BTA, it has been very funny ! :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:31 AM 08-23-2004
The Bottle pic reminds me of the SNL skit "Appalacian Emergency Room"

"Whatcha get in there ta-day Tyler?"

Appropriately enough, III IS!!! writing from Kentucky.
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:35 AM 08-23-2004
Like the slogan says, " Things go better with Coke ". :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:01 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by Bones:
WTF??? :-)

How does that happen????
There is an entire wall dedicated to things stuck in orifices in the Children's Hospital in Louisville - at least there was 20 years ago.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:27 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
There is an entire wall dedicated to things stuck in orifices in the Children's Hospital in Louisville - at least there was 20 years ago.
Last I heard , it is still there.
[Reply]
Scaga 12:12 PM 08-23-2004
Are the kids asleep???

~been married too long~
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:17 PM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And I always thought thats where Budweiser came from...
[Reply]
bogie 12:52 PM 08-23-2004
Not that I don't enjoy the bottle up the ass thing...but to get back to the original question. If you're 20 and a virgin and she's 23, odds are she's more experienced than you. You need to relax, be yourself and let it happen. There's a good chance she may lead. Like others have said, brush your teeth and wash all areas of your body that are indented.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:59 PM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by bogie:
Not that I don't enjoy the bottle up the ass thing...but to get back to the original question. If you're 20 and a virgin and she's 23, odds are she's more experienced than you. You need to relax, be yourself and let it happen. There's a good chance she may lead. Like others have said, brush your teeth and wash all areas of your body that are indented.

Like, my forehead?
[Reply]
jspchief 01:05 PM 08-23-2004
Not trying to hi-jack this thread....

But I heard when stuffing bottles up various orifices, you need to leave the lid on. Otherwise, the suction created will pull out your organs (or the poo, depending on orifice).

Think there's any truth to that?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:07 PM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by jspchief:

But I heard when stuffing bottles up various orifices, you need to leave the lid on. Otherwise, the suction created will pull out your organs (or the poo, depending on orifice).

I haven't the foggiest idea.

Why don't you try it and get back to us?
[Reply]
morphius 01:07 PM 08-23-2004

Its not so much the pulling on organs, its that a vaccum gets created and you can't get it out...

Sometimes Nurses share way too much info...
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:11 PM 08-23-2004
Young roy......just remember these little baubles of wisdom

1. Sometimes no, means no

2. Sometimes, no means yes

3. Never penetrate a hole that you wouldn't stick your tongue into (words to live by)

4. The phrase "It's better to give than to receive" does not apply in this thread

5. Always, and I mean always remember that greatness is measured in her moan and your length.................................of time

:-)
[Reply]
jspchief 01:11 PM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by morphius:
Its not so much the pulling on organs, its that a vaccum gets created and you can't get it out...

Sometimes Nurses share way too much info...
But by "can't get it out", do you mean even with ball and hitch? Because I would think if you could get a good enough grip, you'd get it it out...it would just bring some of the insides outside.
[Reply]
morphius 01:14 PM 08-23-2004
But by "can't get it out", do you mean even with ball and hitch? Because I would think if you could get a good enough grip, you'd get it it out...it would just bring some of the insides outside.
I think you are pondering this a bit too much...

ewww
[Reply]
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Up