ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:04 PM 08-22-2004
:-) Rausch!
[Reply]
royr17 11:11 PM 08-22-2004
Ok, guys im not gonna get to meet her this week cause her aunt passes away today and she wont be able to come see me until probably next week.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:19 PM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Ok, guys im not gonna get to meet her this week cause her aunt passes away today and she wont be able to come see me until probably next week.

Thats ok, did you get some good pointers through this thread? I hope so, you have to hunt and peck for them but they are there. Phobia had some good advice i know.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 01:25 AM 08-23-2004
Leave a 50.00 bill on the nightstand and all is solved.
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:09 AM 08-23-2004

This reminds me of Bwana's thread about the change jar. We have to wait a while to find out what happens.
[Reply]
tk13 03:11 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Man... that picture takes "bottling your sexual frustration" to a whole new level...
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:32 AM 08-23-2004
How the hell did that get up there? Nevermind, i don't want to know. :-)
[Reply]
Bones 03:45 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:

WTF???
:-)

How does that happen????
[Reply]
royr17 04:30 AM 08-23-2004
yea she's gonna try to come down on friday dont know for sure yet and yes i did get some good pointers out of this thread.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:38 AM 08-23-2004
yea she's gonna try to come down on friday dont know for sure yet and yes i did get some good pointers out of this thread.

Excellent dude. Tell us the details of how it goes my friend.
[Reply]
morphius 06:12 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by Bones:
WTF??? :-)

How does that happen????
As my Aunt the nurse tells similar stories, I'm guessing the explination was something like, "Well, I was in the shower and when I stepped out to reach for my towel I slipped and fell and it went right inside of me."

The really funny ones are people trying to explain away garden fruits and vegi's by saying that they were walking through the garden naked when they fell and the cucumber/carrot... slid right inside them. Yeah, uh-huh.
[Reply]
morphius 06:15 AM 08-23-2004
Since you have a bit more time, start looking to find some good music from a pr0n movie; 'cause I swear every single time that music start plays, someone's getting laid.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:23 AM 08-23-2004
Originally Posted by morphius:
As my Aunt the nurse tells similar stories, I'm guessing the explination was something like, "Well, I was in the shower and when I stepped out to reach for my towel I slipped and fell and it went right inside of me."
A million-to-one shot, Doc, million-to-one...
[Reply]
jspchief 06:36 AM 08-23-2004
Wow. I'm gone for a weekend and look what I miss. Luckily, we have an extra week to get him prepared now.

I think you need to look at the specifics of the situation a little closer. She's 23. That means one of a couple of things.

1.Is she nerdy? Maybe she's a virgin also. If so, she either really wants it also, or she's holding out for the "right guy". If she's holding out, it's gonna take longer than a weekend but things will work themselves out. If she's just trying to knock her first boot as well, add booze and enjoy.

2. If you know she's "experienced", then the question is how experienced? By 23, most girls have had multiple partners. They've also lived the bar scene where they've met plenty of guys just looking to get laid. Sometimes they just want to get laid too...and sometimes one night stands are a total turn-off. Just hope you get her in the right mood. Chances are, if you're a 20 yr old virgin, you're not the type to stir her "I wanna be dirty" rumblings. Forget about smooth moves and saying witty things. At 23, she's seen all that bullshit. Just be yourself. The harder you "try" to get in the pants of a 23 yr old girl, the more she'll be turned off.

3. Alcohol. It sounds like you two haven't done any "fooling around" yet. If that's the case, she's not going to screw the first time you make out...unless she's wasted. And that's still a maybe. And she'll need to be a slut. She may be thinking she'd like to screw, but if she's sober her conscience will override her hormones.

4. The virgin factor. A lot of girls have never bagged a virgin (unless it was that high school "first for both of us" thing). At 23 she probably thinks there are no virgin males over the age of 16. She may like the idea of showing you the ropes. It could help your chances. But it could hurt your chances. She may think it's sad, or wonder what's wrong with you. That's where you have to use your instincts. If she appears to really like you, and the conversation or action turns toward gettin busy, you might let her know that you're a cherry. If you're not sure if she's into you, don't tell her yet.

Seriously, forget about doing it on the first night/weekend. If it was some girl you picked up at the bar that night it would be one thing, but this isn't a good "one night stand" scenario. Add your lack of experience and your chances are about zero of making it happen in one day. Just work on laying the ground work. If you guys have never kissed, just work on some kissing, maybe some heavy making out with a little bit of roman hands. If you have already made out with her before, it's time to feel her tits. Maybe get in her pants and bang her, or maybe she'll play a little tug of war. You gotta crawl before you can walk. And it helps to get really good at crawling, to build confidence for that first step.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:59 AM 08-23-2004
gag-ball
duct-tape
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up