ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
Silock 11:38 PM 05-05-2014
That ending was weird.
[Reply]
frankotank 06:59 AM 05-06-2014
so.....the Egyptian/Hispanic gal....the mole....
I think it's kinda weird that all seems to be well with her and Red now. 'cause Red don't play around man. and she was cold busted. maybe I've forgotten something. why is she not dead? I know she was cooperative after she got busted.....but still....why didn't Red kill her??
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:03 AM 05-06-2014
My new theory: Liz is Berlin's daughter.
[Reply]
frankotank 07:28 AM 05-06-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My new theory: Liz is Berlin's daughter.
hmm.....not bad....not bad at all.
me still thinks it's Red though.....yet that would be very obvious wouldn't it?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:55 AM 05-06-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
so.....the Egyptian/Hispanic gal....the mole....
I think it's kinda weird that all seems to be well with her and Red now. 'cause Red don't play around man. and she was cold busted. maybe I've forgotten something. why is she not dead? I know she was cooperative after she got busted.....but still....why didn't Red kill her??
She wasn't actually the mole, Diane Fowler was. Fowler issued the orders (through Cooper) that released the Post Office schematics through Meera, as part of a "security update" bid. Red made a deal with Meera to help find who issued the orders, and ultimately killed Fowler because of the information Meera provided (stole from Cooper).
[Reply]
frankotank 07:58 AM 05-06-2014
She wasn't actually the mole, Diane Fowler was. Fowler issued the orders (through Cooper) that released the Post Office schematics through Meera, as part of a "security update" bid. Red made a deal with Meera to help find who issued the orders, and ultimately killed Fowler because of the information Meera provided (stole from Cooper).
right right!
yes.
couldn't remember the specifics.
now....with all that in mind....I'm STILL surprised Red didn't kill her anyways after all was said and done cause.....he's Red!
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:49 PM 05-12-2014
Well, I expected her to die. Just not in the first 15 minutes. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:41 PM 05-12-2014
Little too obvious with the guy cutting his hand off, but otherwise a great finale.

Nice touch at the end. Guess we can officially call him Dad now.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:50 PM 05-12-2014
Little too obvious with the guy cutting his hand off, but otherwise a great finale.

Nice touch at the end. Guess we can officially call him Dad now.
First episode I've ever seen, and yeah, the whole thing had a Keyser Soze vibe to it.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:23 PM 05-13-2014
Burns on his back
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 05:39 PM 05-13-2014
Well that leaves a whole lot of possibilities...still don't think Red is her father. For a show with so many twist is would be such a let down. Berlin her father...maybe, or how about her grandfather.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:44 PM 05-13-2014
Yeah, father doesn't seem likely. Seemed too old. Berlin I mean.

Still have to figure out what the connection between Red and Berlin is, and who all these mysterious government intelligence guys are. But it felt like a satisfying finale.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:45 PM 05-13-2014
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo:
Well that leaves a whole lot of possibilities...still don't think Red is her father. For a show with so many twist is would be such a let down. Berlin her father...maybe, or how about her grandfather.
Red keeps saying that knowing who her father is would be a major risk to her. Who would be a bigger risk than Red himself? The old Red died metaphorically in the fire, so her father is kinda dead.

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:46 PM 05-13-2014
Keen the daughter
Red the father
Berlin the grandfather

twisted family tree
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:47 PM 05-13-2014
Berlin being Red's father seems too convenient.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up