ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 152
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 12:58 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.
Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of retards who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:59 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.
So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 01:03 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

There. There, Champ[/head pat]
Now you're learning. That's much better smack than all that stoic BS you were spewing.

So you can follow direction, when its shoved up your ass.

Good to know.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Inderstand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then the balloon inot this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slkapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon a iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of retards who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?
This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:06 PM 03-23-2011
As the Planet Burns.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:08 PM 03-23-2011
So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.
And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own fucking coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:10 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
As the Planet Burns.
Kyle Mubarak is probably ready to unleash his secret police to squash this unrest before it tears his country asunder...
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 01:12 PM 03-23-2011
This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.
While you have a formula, I have come to enjoy the jousting.

Either way, while these toads yank each other with one hand and pat each other on the head with the other, Im gonna hang out and just keep kicking them in thier ass.

I have to kill a few minutes before I leave for St. Louis.

Have a good one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:12 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own fucking coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?
I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

[Reply]
Frazod 01:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

Do you not see that?
:-)

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. :-)

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.
[Reply]
Frankie 01:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by seclark:
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec
:-) Cool idea.
[Reply]
-King- 01:19 PM 03-23-2011
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Donger 01:20 PM 03-23-2011
Should call this place ChickPlanet sometimes.

Good Lord.
[Reply]
chiefsnorth 01:21 PM 03-23-2011

meet

Is I learning, Fraz?
Nice, butt you have to alternate those "ur gay wif patteau" posts with "yes, asshole and proud" and "sticks and stones". Like fine cognac, a rich blend is necessary for full flavor
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 01:21 PM 03-23-2011
I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

Now we know who Dane is........

John the studderer

:-)
[Reply]
Page 109 of 152
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up