ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1089 of 2688
« First < 895899891039107910851086108710881089 109010911092109310991139118915892089 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:46 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Yep. It was all gimmicks

Just wait till NFL teams get film on that guy Aaron Rodgers. Packers are toast

:-)

The very idea that "film" will shut down an offense that has Hill, Kelce, Hunt, Watkins, and Conley is laughable. A decent QB would average 25+ points with this talent alone. Add a dynamic quarterback, and you get 39ppg
People don't understand that when people say 'Wait till they get film' it's usually an indication that the QB is getting away with a lot of mistakes they're putting on film.

Show me all of the mistakes Mahomes is putting on film.

There's a difference between Damon Huard being impressive for several games while being weak armed ninny who has defenders luckily dropping 1-2 interceptions per game. You can SEE the errors and you know a team will capitalize.

"Look at this QB making the right pre snap read and fire a laser beam to a wide open pass catcher after using his eyes to manipulate an opening in the defense! Wait till they get that on film!"

Yeah, I'm really scared.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:03 PM 09-26-2018
Know what’s scary?

Andy hasn’t even opened up the playbook yet. Mahomes is just killing defenses in empty sets bc someone is always open due to the athleticism of our weapons. He’s also improvising plays that bust.

Remember last year when we ran the shovel pass play? We ran it over and over and over again the first month of the year. Every game. Andy had to do that to help Alex be productive.

Andy has used that toss pitch play that DAT scored on in week 1 in just 1 game.

We all know Andy scoured Pat’s Texas Tech tape and had Veach acquire Damien Williams to form a nice trio at RB. There’s a shit load of plays/formations that I saw Pat run that I think Andy has saved.

Just when teams start to get film on our offense, Andy is gonna start using these plays.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:06 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
People don't understand that when people say 'Wait till they get film' it's usually an indication that the QB is getting away with a lot of mistakes they're putting on film.

Show me all of the mistakes Mahomes is putting on film.

There's a difference between Damon Huard being impressive for several games while being weak armed ninny who has defenders luckily dropping 1-2 interceptions per game. You can SEE the errors and you know a team will capitalize.

"Look at this QB making the right pre snap read and fire a laser beam to a wide open pass catcher after using his eyes to manipulate an opening in the defense! Wait till they get that on film!"

Yeah, I'm really scared.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
chinaski 07:06 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Know what’s scary?

Andy hasn’t even opened up the playbook yet. Mahomes is just killing defenses in empty sets bc someone is always open due to the athleticism of our weapons. He’s also improvising plays that bust.

Remember last year when we ran the shovel pass play? We ran it over and over and over again the first month of the year. Every game. Andy had to do that to help Alex be productive.

We all know Andy scoured Pat’s Texas Tech tape and had Veach acquire Damien Williams to form a nice trio at RB. There’s a shit load of plays/formations that I saw Pat run that I think Andy has saved.

Just when teams start to get film on our offense, Andy is gonna start using these plays.
Yes! And in some of the interviews I have seen with the players, they have admitted Andy is drawing up new plays constantly. :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:08 PM 09-26-2018
Know what’s scary?

They ran that same play to Tyreek against the Steelers. It wasn't at the goal line. It was at midfield and it almost resulted in a loss. Tyreek broke a tackle and got like 5 or 6 out of it.

Other teams started using it too. It's how Albert Wilson caught a 74 yard touchdown 'pass' last week.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:14 PM 09-26-2018
Its almost as if the bobble heads want him to fail. If PMII were on one of the media darling teams, they'd all be sucking his nuts.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:21 PM 09-26-2018
With Mahomes II every drive is the opponent's Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:23 PM 09-26-2018
Know what’s scary?
You mean aside from Manbearpig and Scuzzlebutt, with its' Patrick Duffy leg?
[Reply]
FAX 07:26 PM 09-26-2018
Just sitting here thinking about his career at Tech and realizing that last week was really the first time we've seen Improvisational Mahomes on display. We still haven't seen Highly Confident Mahomes.

Wait until the league gets that on tape.

FAX
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09-26-2018, 07:27 PM
This message has been deleted by RINGLEADER.
O.city 07:30 PM 09-26-2018
Ok just got to half time. He was better in the 2nd quarter

The 9ers really looked like they were trying to force him to take the short stuff. He did in the 2nd
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:31 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ok just got to half time. He was better in the 2nd quarter

The 9ers really looked like they were trying to force him to take the short stuff. He did in the 2nd
I couldn't keep watching once Harris dropped the ball and screwed up the offense for the rest of the game.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:41 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Just sitting here thinking about his career at Tech and realizing that last week was really the first time we've seen Improvisational Mahomes on display. We still haven't seen Highly Confident Mahomes.

FAX
Wait until Mahomes gets tape on the league
[Reply]
Best22 07:42 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wait until Mahomes gets tape on the league
:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:45 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
I'm pretty excited for Unconscious Mahomes hitting receivers in stride on ALL the deep balls.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:51 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Patrick Mahomes Turning Down Big Endorsement Deals ... Says Agent

The NFL's MVP through the first 3 weeks ain't cashing in on his early season success ... 'cause Patrick Mahomes' agent tells TMZ Sports -- NO BIG DEALS UNTIL THE OFFSEASON!!

Leigh Steinberg -- the super agent who represents the Chiefs' QB -- says it's all part of a plan to make sure Patrick keeps a level head throughout his first year as a starter.

"We're being very, very careful to allow this season to proceed without his face on every billboard," Leigh tells us.

"Without it creating a situation where he throws the first interception and people are saying, 'Well, why's he on every billboard??'"

Don't get it twisted ... Mahomes -- who's tossed 13 TDs with no picks in K.C.'s 3-0 start -- has done SOME deals ... BUT, the big fish are currently on ice.

"We're keeping it low key," Leigh says. "And, once the season is successfully over, then we'll go into marketing in a lot of different brand categories."

BTW ... if you were wondering what Patrick's eyeing for his first big endorsement -- Steinberg tells us Mahomes' mug could be on a cereal box near you this winter.
Outstanding. Play the long game son.

Originally Posted by O.city:
I like Conley now. Didn't like him with Smith, he's a good fit here now.

I'd like to keep him, wouldn't wanna overpay though.
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Best thing Conley did in that video was make himself big to give Mahomes a target.

I got in my car for 5 minutes today and 610 is pumping this narrative that "the 49ers showed how to beat Patrick Mahomes" why is that station constantly pumping that the offense is going to go to shit the minute it's on tape theory?

They've been doing it all year.
I said a similar thing in the GIF thread. How many dumb cunts have we had over the years sprint to the corner of the end zone and stand on the corner expecting some ridiculous touch pass over the defender on a dime. On the run.

Good play by Conley. I agree he’s a better fit here. He’s fast but not super quick that you need to get Alex Smith type open.

Hopefully he’ll stick around for not a lot of money.
[Reply]
Page 1089 of 2688
« First < 895899891039107910851086108710881089 109010911092109310991139118915892089 > Last »
Up