ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 162
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:50 PM 09-28-2020
I still think NE is up there because of Belicheat and Cam is playing pretty well.

But yeah, pretty much.
[Reply]
Coach 09:50 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Steelers blitz a lot. I think they're built to beat the Ravens but not the Chiefs.
If the Steelers were smart, they would best not blitz.

Mahomes will burn them. Repeatedly.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 09:51 PM 09-28-2020
As a Patriots fan who has seen Pittsburgh in playoffs numerous occasions, let me just say Pittsburgh aren't really that good against really well coached teams come the postseason. New England embarrassed them multiple times and they only made SB in 2010 or 2011 because we were eliminated before they could face us.

Mahomes/Chiefs barring catastrophe will beat Pittsburgh. Every season is different, but i don't trust Tomlin and the rapist.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:52 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If you don’t have a top 10 QB and top 5 pass rush you have no chance against us. None.

It would take a laundry list of key players injured for the other team to have a fair shake of it and even then we’re too stacked and too well coached.

I think we’re about to ****ing roll dude. This is going to be like a few years ago when Peyton retired and Brady just got free access to the SB for 3 years.

Obviously it’s hard to project what the NFL landscape will look like further than 2 years but I can say with complete and utter confidence that this team should get to 3 straight Super Bowls.

And I think we have a great shot at being the first team in NFL history to three peat.
Injuries are always the big caveat and that stuff can change in a blink unfortunately but yeah, if they have some good fortune in that way, they absolutely should get back to the SB several times
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:53 PM 09-28-2020
Bills and Steelers always play us close.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Colts are playing great defense too.

I know they played the Jags and Jets, but that D has talent and they’re well coached.
Rivers has 3 TD’s/3 INT’s playing behind an elite OL.

They have no shot. We blow them the fuck out
[Reply]
eDave 09:55 PM 09-28-2020
It's nobody.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rivers has 3 TD’s/3 INT’s playing behind an elite OL.

They have no shot. We blow them the fuck out
Oh I know.

Just naming a playoff caliber team that has a defense that could give us some trouble.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:57 PM 09-28-2020
The Bills could give us some issues, but if Josh Allen spazzes out a couple times they have no shot. They need to a play a PERFECT game to beat us, and while I’m a big Josh Allen supporter, it’s unlikely he doesn’t turn the ball over at least once against our defense.

Also they have a very solid defense, but will they be able to get pressure with four? Ehhh. They don’t really have any huge playmakers up front. Most of their best players are LBs/secondary players.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:59 PM 09-28-2020
We need to beat New England bad.

Win that one and you’ve pretty much got a 2 game lead on everyone for HFA.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 09:59 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I still think NE is up there because of Belicheat and Cam is playing pretty well.

But yeah, pretty much.
I think New England is better than last year, even if we win less games. Last year we bullied weak teams + Brady came off as very angry. I could see New England slipping in at 10-6 this season. No doubt your Chiefs are currently the best team, but I think these Patriots have a slightly better chance than last year. Going to need to be a 9-7 like Giants run though.

With that said, going to be difficult. Chiefs are very good.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:05 PM 09-28-2020
Never underestimate Belichick and Cam Newton.
[Reply]
tk13 10:05 PM 09-28-2020
Honestly I'll be punched in the face for saying this, but I still don't see why New England can't be there at the end. I don't think this is their most talented team, but the reality is Belichick will coach his guys up and perform when other teams make dumb mistakes and panic (see the Bills, or the Ravens tonight and in last year's playoffs). We're definitely the better team, but I'm not 100% sold that the Bills/Steelers/Ravens are miles ahead of the Pats.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:07 PM 09-28-2020
Steelers are probably the top threats right now to this team with Ben back but they aren’t beating Mahomes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:09 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Honestly I'll be punched in the face for saying this, but I still don't see why New England can't be there at the end. I don't think this is their most talented team, but the reality is Belichick will coach his guys up and perform when other teams make dumb mistakes and panic (see the Bills, or the Ravens tonight and in last year's playoffs). We're definitely the better team, but I'm not 100% sold that the Bills/Steelers/Ravens are miles ahead of the Pats.
Need a larger sample size of the Cam Newton Pats to come to any firm conclusions but the early returns look good.

I’ve held the opinion for a few years now that Brady’s limitations were holding that team back a bit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 162
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up