ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3186 of 3903
« First < 2186268630863136317631823183318431853186 31873188318931903196323632863686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 05:40 PM 11-23-2020
Attended a wedding over the weekend. Thirty to fifty people eating and drinking and having fun. No one wore a mask the entire time. We showed up with masks and quickly removed them when we arrived. It was a refreshing return to normalcy.

If I die I'll make an "I'm leaving forever" thread.
[Reply]
loochy 05:52 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Attended a wedding over the weekend. Thirty to fifty people eating and drinking and having fun. No one wore a mask the entire time. We showed up with masks and quickly removed them when we arrived. It was a refreshing return to normalcy.

YOU LITERALLY KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

LITERALLY
[Reply]
vailpass 05:53 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
YOU LITERALLY KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

LITERALLY
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:05 PM 11-23-2020

Nice my dude!
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:08 PM 11-23-2020
My 16 year old son tested positive yesterday. He's had a mild cold for a few days. Yesterday morning he says, "I can't smell or taste anything." He ate an onion slice and couldn't taste it. Sure enough. Positive test.

By and large, though, he seems to be fine. I mean, he's had a cold so he's been tired and a bit stuffed up but I have seen him far sicker than he is now.
[Reply]
loochy 06:16 PM 11-23-2020

Actually, though, the mass gathering was probably a bad idea. I doubt the ill fitting piece of porous cloth on your face would have made a ton of difference.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:36 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
My 16 year old son tested positive yesterday. He's had a mild cold for a few days. Yesterday morning he says, "I can't smell or taste anything." He ate an onion slice and couldn't taste it. Sure enough. Positive test.

By and large, though, he seems to be fine. I mean, he's had a cold so he's been tired and a bit stuffed up but I have seen him far sicker than he is now.
His smell and taste should start to come back in a few days. It took about 5 days before I could start to taste things again but it still is only about 90% almost 3 weeks later.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:59 PM 11-23-2020
Decided to go yesterday and get an antibody test. Turns out I'm positive for antibodies. My wife was negative which I found kind of funny.
[Reply]
Redbled 10:42 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wait for the clinical data, not the press releases.

Got a friend who’s an epidemiologist at John’s Hopkins. When she says stick em we will stick em.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:16 PM 11-23-2020

Hope he continues with the mild symptoms and wish him a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:34 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Hope he continues with the mild symptoms and wish him a speedy recovery.
He’s doing pretty well. I’ve seen him sicker. My wife and I will keep eye in him but it really doesn’t look too bad based in his symptoms.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 AM 11-24-2020
He’s doing pretty well. I’ve seen him sicker. My wife and I will keep eye in him but it really doesn’t look too bad based in his symptoms.
One thing you might ask him after his smell starts to return is if when he is just sitting around and there isn't any particular odor in the air if he smells something like sour or rotten garbage?

It seems like if I am just sitting at me desk or in my car or on the couch I smell a faint odor of what is like bad garbage. It could be my own odor but I have read others having similar. One you eat something or smell something else it is fine. It's really weird.
[Reply]
loochy 09:41 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
One thing you might ask him after his smell starts to return is if when he is just sitting around and there isn't any particular odor in the air if he smells something like sour or rotten garbage?

It seems like if I am just sitting at me desk or in my car or on the couch I smell a faint odor of what is like bad garbage. It could be my own odor but I have read others having similar. One you eat something or smell something else it is fine. It's really weird.

it's probably your breath or sinus infection
[Reply]
TLO 09:47 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:

It's so weird you mention this..

I've never had a positive diagnosis or lost my sense of taste or smell but this has happened to me a couple times over the past month or so
[Reply]
loochy 09:47 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
It's so weird you mention this..

I've never had a positive diagnosis or lost my sense of taste or smell but this has happened to me a couple times over the past month or so

Originally Posted by loochy:
it's probably your breath or sinus infection

Or, if you're a big fatass, it could be the rotten vinegar cheese from your pannus
[Reply]
Page 3186 of 3903
« First < 2186268630863136317631823183318431853186 31873188318931903196323632863686 > Last »
Up