« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Prince
siberian khatru 10:57 AM 04-21-2016
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

Updated link: http://www.news-journalonline.com/ar...nce-dead-at-57
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:14 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think it's great that doctors are willing to prescribe pain medications, even if there are people out there who will take advantage of that and seek them for recreation/abuse. I'd rather err on the side of relieving the pain of those who suffer than on the side of preventing addicts from killing themselves.
some doctors are building the addicts.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:15 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Dude People that don't need it are getting whatever they want on a daily basis. Trust me on this...
Know any crooked mechanics...........?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:19 PM 06-02-2016
Most prescribers are responsible. Just like most auto shop owners are responsible. A few bad apples exist. Every prescriber can be bought. It's about negotiating price. Everyone has a price. Physicians, dentists, veterinarians and auto shop owners have a price.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:23 PM 06-02-2016
What a patient does with his prescription when he leaves the office is not under prescriber control. Keep good records with a diagnosis. 99.99% of prescribers are honest. But in Missouri, there is no state system( the only state in the US) to track individual prescribers giving prescriptions to individuals. Usually the pharmacy will call me when they suspect a problem. ER's call me too.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:29 PM 06-02-2016
Sauto. What is the price of a hydrocodone 10 on the street? $ 50 a tablet.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:42 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
I highly doubt it.

I don't take any pills. Like ever. Probably taken one pain pill in my life, didn't do shit for me except upset my stomach. I haven't taken antibiotics in over 20 years. So v long ago I can't even remember but I've lived here for 17 and know for sure not since then...

But I know a guy who put his kid through college by selling his prescription pills.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:44 PM 06-02-2016
Most prescribers are responsible. Just like most auto shop owners are responsible. A few bad apples exist. Every prescriber can be bought. It's about negotiating price. Everyone has a price. Physicians, dentists, veterinarians and auto shop owners have a price.
I understand that, for sure...

Not really the having a price part, but that most are responsible
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:46 PM 06-02-2016
And I will say that we get pos families coming in all the time and I've had them tell me they moved here due to the lax prescription, welfare regulations.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:20 PM 06-02-2016
some doctors are building the addicts.
That's got to be a vanishingly small group.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:26 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's got to be a vanishingly small group.
Not around here it seems.

I'm sure it's better nationwide. I never knew we were the only dumbass state that doesn't track that shit.

I fired pill dealer guy as a customer after he told me his whole gig.

I realized I was helping fund his life. The state paid for all his pills.

That he sold for thousands a month.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:47 PM 06-02-2016
And I will say that we get pos families coming in all the time and I've had them tell me they moved here due to the lax prescription, welfare regulations.
I see that as well.
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:03 PM 06-02-2016
It's a bargain here in Phoenix at $40.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:20 PM 06-02-2016
Dude People that don't need it are getting whatever they want on a daily basis. Trust me on this...
I have never argued that there isn't a glut of pills available; it's the downside of individuals having access to them and a state with archaic approaches to medical practice.

There are very real problems with abuse of prescription pain meds, but it's an incredibly complex topic.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:27 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I have never argued that there isn't a glut of pills available; it's the downside of individuals having access to them and a state with archaic approaches to medical practice.

There are very real problems with abuse of prescription pain meds, but it's an incredibly complex topic.
Ok. I understand, and agree.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:29 PM 06-02-2016
Opioids. Shocked.
I wonder who prescribed those?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up