ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 126
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:15 PM 12-03-2015
I liked the trailer but damn, they're either hiding some massive head-scratching twists or they just showed us 90% of the plot.
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:41 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Supposedly this is Lex's son in this movie
Thank God.

So much easier to stomach. Actually kind of like it now.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:04 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Ugh. That looks worse than I was expecting. Lame.
But Ben Afffleck said is going to be amazing. :-)

Maybe he will put on the Daredevil costume again after this one.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:10 PM 12-03-2015
Wonder Women looks hot.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:36 PM 12-03-2015

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:33 PM 12-03-2015
I'm fucking torn on this one. Part of me wants to see it in the theaters....but part of me wants to just wait until it hits Redbox for a $1.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 04:46 PM 12-03-2015
This movie is going to be awful.

Also, this movie is going to make bank.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:43 PM 12-03-2015

[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 06:33 PM 12-03-2015
Yeah that looks awful
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:45 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yes...Joe is pissed for the sole reason that Doomsday is in this
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:49 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Question: how long after Man of Steel is this supposed to be taking place?
My guess is that its not too long after. I mean, part of the plot point is that Wayne is pissed off about Superman being the root cause of the SuperDestruction from the first movie.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:04 PM 12-03-2015
Someone tell me why the FUCK is Batman holding a rifle in the (what's supposed to be) epic group pose? Looks terrible.

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yes...Joe is pissed for the sole reason that Doomsday is in this
Joe needs to chill, he's right that it's stupid to squeeze Doomsday into this movie but for the wrong reasons.. Joe is a casual wannabe Superman fan. Death of Superman was a shit brainless 90s knock-em-sock-em story. Doomsday is a shit throwaway character, not something to save as a holy grail like he makes it out to be. Superman's iconic death is in All Star Superman.

The problem with the trailer and ultimately Doomsday is that IF Doomsday is the focus villain in the movie, then they're squeezing and lessening the Batman/Superman dynamic which looked to be really intriguing and epic in the first trailer. Now we KNOW for certain that they'll just make up and fight Doomsday for the rest of the movie. IF Doomsday was supposed to be the "holy shit, cliff hanger!" moment that the movie ENDS with, then they already gave it away..
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:48 PM 12-03-2015
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
My guess is that its not too long after. I mean, part of the plot point is that Wayne is pissed off about Superman being the root cause of the SuperDestruction from the first movie.
Which obviously Snyder didn't learn his lesson when fans hated Man of Steel at the end because they destroyed so much, looks like they do the same thing this go around.
[Reply]
-King- 07:12 AM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Which obviously Snyder didn't learn his lesson when fans hated Man of Steel at the end because they destroyed so much, looks like they do the same thing this go around.
The people who complain about that are stupid. The most powerful person/thing in the known universe is fighting someone who is equally as powerful and trained, and the latter has a machine that is actively terraforming the fucking earth. I don't understand anyone who wouldn't understand massive level of destruction. It's extremely realistic and maybe even understated.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:33 AM 12-04-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
The people who complain about that are stupid. The most powerful person/thing in the known universe is fighting someone who is equally as powerful and trained, and the latter has a machine that is actively terraforming the ****ing earth. I don't understand anyone who wouldn't understand massive level of destruction. It's extremely realistic and maybe even understated.
It's not just the level of destruction; it's about why Supes wouldn't force it out of a major metropolitan area.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 126
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up