ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:08 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Might be hard for Meyer to find a media as friendly as the outlets around Gainesville and Columbus in LA whenever his band of miscreants starts racking up felonies.
I think his scumbag skillset would fit in nicely @ Notre Dame where pedophilia is supported.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:16 AM 12-04-2018
In a profession filled with scumbags, he's a giant among them.
Exactly...he can fuck right off.
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:20 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think he's a liability, just from a recruiting standpoint if he decides to coach again because other coaches will use the question of his long term availability/health issues against him in recruiting.
That is definitely true, he may be done, he may go back into broadcasting. Who knows, personally, I really don't care, I'm sure he's rich enough to do/not do whatever he wants.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:22 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think he's a liability, just from a recruiting standpoint if he decides to coach again because other coaches will use the question of his long term availability/health issues against him in recruiting.
Urban has always been a monster recruiter. I don't think he'll have any issue whatsoever finding recruits. Dabo had been pulling that card on urban for years, leaking to recruits that urban was a temp guy, and urban still did extremely well there. Frankly, I think urban should get out of coaching and just run a program. I think he legit can't handle the stress of coaching and hes better at recruiting anyway. His total inability to adjust out of that RPO arguably kept him from building a much more successful program in OSU.
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:25 AM 12-04-2018
Might be hard for Meyer to find a media as friendly as the outlets around Gainesville and Columbus in LA whenever his band of miscreants starts racking up felonies.
You act like anybody cares about what you are saying. Well, let me break it to you, the Chiefs and every sports team anywhere whether PRO or NCAA have bad people who break the law and do bad things. Zach Smith didn't do anything as bad as Tyreek Hill did, nor did he do anything as bad as Hunt did, either time, does that make it ok? No, I'm not advocating that, I just think its funny that a Chiefs fan is going to cast stones about things of this nature. So listening to your drivel about how crappy of a person Meyer is really doesn't change anything. I'm not related to him, I don't him personally, I didn't play for him, frankly, I don't care, and I would venture to say most people don't care either.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:29 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
You act like anybody cares about what you are saying. Well, let me break it to you, the Chiefs and every sports team anywhere whether PRO or NCAA have bad people who break the law and do bad things. Zach Smith didn't do anything as bad as Tyreek Hill did, nor did he do anything as bad as Hunt did, either time, does that make it ok? No, I'm not advocating that, I just think its funny that a Chiefs fan is going to cast stones about things of this nature. So listening to your drivel about how crappy of a person Meyer is really doesn't change anything. I'm not related to him, I don't him personally, I didn't play for him, frankly, I don't care, and I would venture to say most people don't care either.
You'd look like less of an ignorant jackass if you actually knew my stance on both Hill and Hunt.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:45 AM 12-04-2018
I'm of the opinion that Meyer has done trashy things but you can't be a successful college coach without it. So I don't judge him from that. Most ncaa coaches are. The thing that always bothered me about the Zach Smith thing is like the Jerry Sandusky deal (obviously Sanduskys was way worse).... It's one thing to protect a player who helps you win. Why would you put your entire credibility on the line to protect an assistant coach who can be replaced in a heartbeat? Meyer messed up. He didn't need to protect zach Smith. And once people knew what happened, he definitely didn't need to lie about it.

Messed up enough to be fired? No. But his coaching this year made it a fairly easy decision.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:47 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
How long until he's coaching USC ND?
FYP
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:52 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm of the opinion that Meyer has done trashy things but you can't be a successful college coach without it. So I don't judge him from that. Most ncaa coaches are. The thing that always bothered me about the Zach Smith thing is like the Jerry Sandusky deal (obviously Sanduskys was way worse).... It's one thing to protect a player who helps you win. Why would you put your entire credibility on the line to protect an assistant coach who can be replaced in a heartbeat? Meyer messed up. He didn't need to protect zach Smith. And once people knew what happened, he definitely didn't need to lie about it.

Messed up enough to be fired? No. But his coaching this year made it a fairly easy decision.
I agree, great post.
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:53 AM 12-04-2018
You'd look like less of an ignorant jackass if you actually knew my stance on both Hill and Hunt.

See, there again, you act as if anyone cares about your opinion. I don't know you, never will know you, don't really care about your opinion whatsoever. Literally could not care less.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:54 AM 12-04-2018
Virtue signaling in college or pro athletics is so amusing.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:01 AM 12-04-2018
See, there again, you act as if anyone cares about your opinion. I don't know you, never will know you, don't really care about your opinion whatsoever. Literally could not care less.
Who the fuck are you?
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:23 AM 12-04-2018
Urban Meyer is going to coach the Green Bay Packers. Book it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:27 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Urban Meyer is going to coach the Green Bay Packers. Book it.
His health issues will flare up again after Rodgers retires
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:35 AM 12-04-2018
What a joke it is that he could even coach the season.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up