ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 61
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 07-05-2017
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
The Carl's Jr in the Austin area is selling single Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for a buck on Wednesdays for the next couple of weeks. My son is on the way to pick up a half dozen now! :-)

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:44 PM 07-05-2017
The Carl's Jr in the Austin area is selling single Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for a buck on Wednesdays for the next couple of weeks. My son is on the way to pick up a half dozen now! :-)
let us know!
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:20 PM 07-05-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
let us know!
Well, they had a limit of 4. :sad face:
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:55 PM 07-05-2017
&?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:59 PM 07-05-2017
I gotta say A&W Root beer and burger joints are classic Americana food. That's about as good as it gets in Western Kansas.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:04 PM 07-05-2017
&?
Dry as usual. I always have to ask for extra BBQ and my son forgot. Back in the day (20 years ago) Carl's Jr had an ad campaign, "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!" Obviously they no longer mean that.

That does lead to an amusing story though. I was living in Flagstaff. I-40 is a big drug run highway with the drugs coming out of LA and headed into the interior of the country. So a guy in a U-Haul truck stops in Flagstaff at Carl's Jr and gets a burger. Decides he is just going to eat while driving. It is a sloppy mess so he is weaving a bit down the I-40 trying not to make too much of a mess in the truck. Highway patrol pulls him over. Normal procedure, the drug dog comes out. Yep, many pounds of pot in the back of the U-Haul. If not for Carl's Jr and the burger getting "all over the place", he probably would have never gotten busted! :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:58 PM 07-05-2017
Dry as usual. I always have to ask for extra BBQ and my son forgot. Back in the day (20 years ago) Carl's Jr had an ad campaign, "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!" Obviously they no longer mean that.

That does lead to an amusing story though. I was living in Flagstaff. I-40 is a big drug run highway with the drugs coming out of LA and headed into the interior of the country. So a guy in a U-Haul truck stops in Flagstaff at Carl's Jr and gets a burger. Decides he is just going to eat while driving. It is a sloppy mess so he is weaving a bit down the I-40 trying not to make too much of a mess in the truck. Highway patrol pulls him over. Normal procedure, the drug dog comes out. Yep, many pounds of pot in the back of the U-Haul. If not for Carl's Jr and the burger getting "all over the place", he probably would have never gotten busted! :-)
yeah that's funny - I tell ya' a $4 triple from Steak & Shake is pretty damned hard to beat - get it with cheese + Tax it equals $4.85 with fries incld'd - I get a water which is a nice sized cup for free. That's the go-to - from time-to-time.
[Reply]
srvy 08:12 PM 07-05-2017
yeah that's funny - I tell ya' a $4 triple from Steak & Shake is pretty damned hard to beat - get it with cheese + Tax it equals $4.85 with fries incld'd - I get a water which is a nice sized cup for free. That's the go-to - from time-to-time.
I like the single cheese there but I do burp that grease taste all night after. It is worth it.

I love a patty melt and Freddy's is my go to for that.
[Reply]
srvy 08:26 PM 07-05-2017
If Your ever in NKC on Armour Rd give Tays Burgers a try. Anyone familiar with NKC remembers this tiny bldg that used to be a old railroad bar.

[Reply]
Bugeater 09:29 PM 07-05-2017
That looks disgustingly awesome
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:46 PM 07-05-2017
Is Tays the place that has grassfed burgers for like 4 bucks?
[Reply]
srvy 10:08 PM 07-05-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Is Tays the place that has grassfed burgers for like 4 bucks?
Yes but if you add toppings your over the 4 bucks on a single.
[Reply]
Fish 10:20 PM 07-05-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
If Your ever in NKC on Armour Rd give Tays Burgers a try. Anyone familiar with NKC remembers this tiny bldg that used to be a old railroad bar.

That's a damn fine looking burger. I used to bowl nearby every week. Never heard of this place. Gotta check it out....
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:23 PM 07-05-2017
Looks like it's near the former White Castle site. Not sure I'm ready to go back there yet...
[Reply]
srvy 10:31 PM 07-05-2017
SW corner of Armour Rd and Linn St across the street from the QT. Its really pretty darn good.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 61
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up