ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 149
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository
Al Bundy 09:13 AM 01-04-2020
Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:32 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Thought so.

Bunch of ****ing spoiled clowns.
The difference between the stadiums in KC vs Omaha is enormous. I imagine it's the same between most MLB vs AAA stadiums.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:39 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The difference between the stadiums in KC vs Omaha is enormous. I imagine it's the same between most MLB vs AAA stadiums.
Yeah, who wouldn't be excited to play in a 32 year old AAA stadium in a AAA city?
[Reply]
Jenson71 03:43 PM 07-24-2020
.. why wasn't that made clear weeks ago?
No kidding. The Blue Jays are trash. Worse than the Orioles.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:46 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Somebody at The Onion must be a Cardinals fan....
https://sports.theonion.com/cubs-ins...gLfWzbPagSZ1v4
Having been there for the opening of 'New Wrigley' about 4 years ago when there were LITERALLY hundreds of fans standing in the concourses and pissing into plastic cups, I see nothing wrong with that headline.

Opening day must've sneaked up on them because they had only 1 working bathroom - hadn't finished the other 3. They didn't even ship in portajohns until the next day.

So rather than miss 3 innings waiting to take a piss (as my buddy did), most people were just grabbing a beer cup and pissing in it.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The stadium literally reeked of warm piss (because of course cups of piss started getting knocked over).

The Cubs deserve any amount of hell they take for any number of years because of that fiasco.

EDIT: Here's a tweet I found from Passan

I'm rather certain this is not flat beer. pic.twitter.com/UCEjhDoi0A

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) April 6, 2015

It was a complete shitshow.
[Reply]
Three7s 04:37 PM 07-24-2020
In other baseball news going on, the Tigers are playing the Reds right now and the Tigers look horrific.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:41 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Having been there for the opening of 'New Wrigley' about 4 years ago when there were LITERALLY hundreds of fans standing in the concourses and pissing into plastic cups, I see nothing wrong with that headline.

Opening day must've sneaked up on them because they had only 1 working bathroom - hadn't finished the other 3. They didn't even ship in portajohns until the next day.

So rather than miss 3 innings waiting to take a piss (as my buddy did), most people were just grabbing a beer cup and pissing in it.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The stadium literally reeked of warm piss (because of course cups of piss started getting knocked over).

The Cubs deserve any amount of hell they take for any number of years because of that fiasco.

EDIT: Here's a tweet I found from Passan

It was a complete shitshow.
I was there and can confirm. It was about the 4th inning before the walls near the 3rd base line men's room were lined with "beer" cups.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:46 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The one downtown Omaha is MLB lite though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:50 PM 07-24-2020
I was there and can confirm. It was about the 4th inning before the walls near the 3rd base line men's room were lined with "beer" cups.
I got a relatively quick piss in the 2nd inning and then just stopped drinking beer. They’d have arrested the Cards fan pissing in a cup just for shits and giggles.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:00 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I got a relatively quick piss in the 2nd inning and then just stopped drinking beer. They’d have arrested the Cards fan pissing in a cup just for shits and giggles.
Should have worn Royals gear. Cubbies fans were showing me major love.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:19 PM 07-24-2020
I’m watching. This is great!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:22 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m watching. This is great!
Start a thread goddangit.
[Reply]
kstater 05:24 PM 07-24-2020
Woof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 05:24 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Start a thread goddangit.
In
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:42 PM 07-24-2020
Probably time to start a regular season thread.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:28 AM 07-25-2020
Hos with a big night for the Padres tonight (just missed a grand slam off of MadBum by a couple of feet).

It occurred to me that if he starts the season on one of his random white-hot streaks that this season is so short he could very well end up in the MVP conversation by the end of the year :-)
[Reply]
Page 67 of 149
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up