ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 121
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:28 AM 10-15-2018

Derek Carr averaged 0.1 air yards on his completed passes today per #NextGenStats

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) October 15, 2018

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:33 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:

He looked even worse than that. Just pathetic.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:25 AM 10-15-2018
Gruden came in and successfully broke his QB.

:-)

My god. I mean, we hoped for failure, but Jesus. Could anyone have expected THIS?

Released Crabtree, traded Mack, threw Cooper and Joseph on the trade block, aged his roster and broke his QB while running an outdated offense. Unreal.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 10-16-2018

Since he entered the league in 2014, Derek Carr has 121 completions that gain one-or-fewer yards.

Derek Carr - 121
Matthew Stafford - 112
Joe Flacco - 107
Drew Brees - 107
Alex Smith - 93

— Cian (@Cianaf) October 16, 2018

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:49 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gruden came in and successfully broke his QB.

:-)

My god. I mean, we hoped for failure, but Jesus. Could anyone have expected THIS?

Released Crabtree, traded Mack, threw Cooper and Joseph on the trade block, aged his roster and broke his QB while running an outdated offense. Unreal.
And motherfuckers wanted that piece of motherfucking dogshit to coach HERE. I was baffled when motherfuckers would talk about it. And I was ready to be DONE with football if he or Cowher or Fisher would have gotten the job. I didn't like Reid, but at least he was competent and didnt' come from a booth. None of those other cocksuckers could say the same.

Jesus fuck that would have been the same disaster here as it is there and FUCK. Motherfuckers wanted it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:50 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Christ and look how much older those other guys are. Even Smith - and he's thrown a fuckload.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:55 AM 10-16-2018

BUT ALEX WAS THE MOST ACCURATE PASSER IN THE LEAGUE!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:56 AM 10-16-2018
Carr is a Raider and a very rich Raider. He deserves nothing.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:55 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And I was ready to be DONE with football if Gruden
I'm with it...

Originally Posted by :
or Fisher
DEFINITELY feelin' ya' there...

Originally Posted by :
or Cow-
Aaand stop the train. I would take Bill Cowher's embalmed and resuscitated corpse as my D-Coord over Buttons any day of the week, and ESPECIALLY on Sundays.
As a head coach? Probably not because as we are seeing with Gruden, if you come back to the game after more than a few years, it is very possible that you won't know how to adapt to the current game and you will flounder.

So, we are in agreement regarding the head coach job. That said, at least Cowher has a history with the Chiefs and more importantly, was a part of making our second best defensive era incredibly effective and exciting.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:54 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
I'm with it...

DEFINITELY feelin' ya' there...

Aaand stop the train. I would take Bill Cowher's embalmed and resuscitated corpse as my D-Coord over Buttons any day of the week, and ESPECIALLY on Sundays.
As a head coach? Probably not because as we are seeing with Gruden, if you come back to the game after more than a few years, it is very possible that you won't know how to adapt to the current game and you will flounder.

So, we are in agreement regarding the head coach job. That said, at least Cowher has a history with the Chiefs and more importantly, was a part of making our second best defensive era incredibly effective and exciting.
LOL Cowher isn't coming out of the booth to be a DC.
[Reply]
-King- 04:26 PM 10-16-2018

Lmao thats kind of a funny list. The names on it show that the stat really means nothing though.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FAX 04:32 PM 10-16-2018
Just watched the condensed version of the Faid game. Another example of misleading statistics, IMO.

Carr actually played pretty well in the first half. That o-line thought ... whoo.

I can see why he was dumping it off so much. I also think that was a big part of Chucky's gameplan, to be honest.

Carr's got nothing to work with there. Lynch can only carry the ball so many times and he's no spring chicken.

FAX
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 PM 10-16-2018
LOL Cowher isn't coming out of the booth to be a DC.
Never said he would. We're just talking talent here, that's all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:13 PM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Never said he would. We're just talking talent here, that's all.
Still don’t want his stupid ass here.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:42 PM 10-16-2018
Still don’t want his stupid ass here.
Miles beyond Sutton.
A FAR better option.
Accept it.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 121
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up