ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Hall of Classics>Will FCC fine Fox?
Bob Dole 08:57 AM 09-20-2004
Bob Dole commented on it during the game thread yesterday...

Did any one else catch Bill Maas clearly dropping the F-bomb during the broadcast.

Specifically, it was after a 9 yard Holmes run where he initially appeared to be going down in the backfield. In response to the other announcer saying, "He appeared to be down, but managed to keep his feet..." Maas exclaimed, "The whole f**king stadium thought he was down!"

(Or something similar...maybe it was, "The whole stadium thought he was f**king down!")

Anyone think they'll get a fine? Weren't the networks supposed to have some extra delay, or was that CBS only?

Click here and ****ing listen for yourself.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:05 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
Just watched it again, it was the first carry of the 2nd quarter where Priest broke the Mike Rucker tackle and turned it for an 9 yard gain. Maas didn't drop an F bomb at all.

Edit: had to fix my ****ing grammar.
You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:06 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I don't know about the FCC fining Fox for Maas dropping the F-bomb, but they should definitely be fined for hiring a color commentator with the IQ of a mentally retarded adolescent chipmunk.
Is there a significant IQ difference in a retarded adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature retarded chipmunk?
[Reply]
jcroft 10:06 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole:
You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.
I watched network affiliate. I wonder if there a x-second delay on network that doesn't apply to DirecTV?
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 10:08 AM 09-20-2004
I watched the network affiliate broadcast.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:09 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole:
Is there a significant IQ difference in a retarded adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature retarded chipmunk?
No, but a fully mature retarded chipmunk can legally drink and gamble, which has to count for something.
[Reply]
StcChief 10:09 AM 09-20-2004
I don't know what game he was at...

Everybody at the stadium Thought HE WAS NOT DOWN.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:14 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
I watched the network affiliate broadcast.

Someone who has the ****ing thing Tivo'd need to ****ing step up and post a ****ing clip. Bob Dole doesn't have the ****ing time to find the VCR, hook the ****ing thing up, move the ****ing game over to tape, then ****ing convert the thing back to digital so he can ****ing prove that he's not completely ****ing delusional. (Only partially ****ing delusional.)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:29 AM 09-20-2004
Double ****...
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:29 AM 09-20-2004
Well, I have that ****ing piss poor display of football players and commentators.

BTW, I didn't hear the ****ing comment to start with cause the damn ****ing kids we fighting amoungst themselves for the ****ing piss poor call of the ****ing piss poor players that were ****ing playing.

But give me some ****ing time to find the ****ing play in question and I will get back to all of you fine ****ing people .
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:31 AM 09-20-2004
Even if Bob Dole is ****ing wrong, this ****ing thread has been some pretty ****ing good therapy.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:36 AM 09-20-2004
I got III ****ing around looking for the ****ing thing, but what ****ing qtr was it ?
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:37 AM 09-20-2004
What the **** is going on here?
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:41 AM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
So, that one thread gave him some good ****ing advice, huh?

Bout time , hey ? Naw, I gave him a ****ing list of things I wanted done to take his sorry ****ing azz to KC again this weekend and all he has done was been seen ****ing around doing very little.

Upon looking over my shoulder at this ****ing thread he decided to **** around some more and find this ****ing comment.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:52 AM 09-20-2004
This ****ing thread should go into the Hall of ****ing Fame Forum.

[Reply]
ROYC75 10:55 AM 09-20-2004
Ok, I have found the ****ing comment that Bob Dammned Dole thought he ****ing heard ................

He said, The whole stadium thought they had him stopped....... it wasn't a clear comment, but I was able to make it out clearly .

So Bob Dammned Dole is ****ing hearing ****ing comments with his ****ing ears.

Now since we have this ****ing senario cleared up, I want to add that this has been a fine ****ing good time spending with you fine ****ing people about a fine ****ing comment !

****ing carry on !

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up