ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!
Clint in Wichita 11:48 AM 09-08-2004
Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
[Reply]
DenverChief 01:18 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Nah....I never woulda done that.

:-)

That would've made you the "dominant" one in your 'relationships.'

I suspect you are the pillow-biting type.... :-)

NTTAWWT, of course.... :-)
Nah I'm the dominant type, I "top" since you asked....Laz I understand your point and I thank you for your concern, I don't think it was made maliciously and I have learned that if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:19 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by David.:
so... THIS is what grumpy old men talk about on message boards :-). I don't say teh or ghey or any of that, but I don't mind it. It doesn't BOTHER me. Of course kids running on my lawn doesn't piss me off either . :-)
Rep. Thats funny. Dang kids...youth is wasted on the young.
[Reply]
Jenson71 01:20 PM 09-08-2004
teh rep u derev non, o ye of intrknet hat. You teh gay. Foo shit.
[Reply]
Jenson71 01:22 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Every time SDChiefsFan gets in a conversation with DenverChief I learn something personal about DC that I had absolutely no interest in knowing.
Yeah, ferreal.

(Is it okay to say that? fer?)
[Reply]
DenverChief 01:22 PM 09-08-2004
Every time SDChiefsFan gets in a conversation with DenverChief I learn something personal about DC that I had absolutely no interest in knowing.
so you are saying someone needs to change thier fascination with my sexual habits? :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:22 PM 09-08-2004
no chit
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Nah I'm the dominant type, I "top" since you asked....

[Reply]
Jenson71 01:23 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
so you are saying someone needs to change thier fascination with my sexual habits? :-)
SD needs to stop looking for tips.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:25 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Tips?....two words for ya, "four kids."

No advice needed here; although if you wanna kick some $ in to feed my kids, that's always appreciated.... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:27 PM 09-08-2004
He must view me as his "therapist" or something....he seems way to eager to share if you ask me....using humor and sarcasm as openings... :-)

J/K, Jason... :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:34 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
You know, my first response was smartassed, but I know what Clint means.

The Internet (especially bulletin boards and chat rooms) are slowly killing the English language. I'm no Grammar and Spelling Nazi, so I usually just let it go. But it's a fact that shorthand and intentional mis-spellings are leaking over into everyday speech and writing.

Combine that with teachers who are forced to teach to the test, and not teach real fundamentals and subjects, and you get stuff like Circuit City's campaign.

With all that being typed, however, I would like to note that all current languages are constantly evolving. Spanglish, Internet shorthand, and other such variants are just part of a living language and a natural progression.

All right ... I'll stop now.

MM
~~:-)

We never should have allowed those damn contractions to become part of our written language.....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:35 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson71:

In all honesty and fairness, Jason is the one who mentioned SDC this time around.
[Reply]
Jenson71 01:38 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
In all honesty and fairness, Jason is the one who mentioned SDC this time around.
I know, I'm just kidding with SDChiefsfan. I'm sure he knows that.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:40 PM 09-08-2004
I bet Clint will LOVE the turn his thread has taken.
No chit.... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:43 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Yeah, I think he has a crush on my because of my "virginity" that I intend to maintain... :-)

:-)

Er, I had better stop....I'm beginning to creep myself out....gettin' the ibbie-jibbies.... :-)

No offense, DC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:55 PM 09-08-2004
I just love the fact that Clint can get almost 100 posts out of a topic like this...

He really needs to hang out here more often.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up