ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
TLO 11:58 AM 11-11-2019
Chiefs open as 3 point favorites.

Game is in Mexico City, which is lovely!

Gotta win this one.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:28 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
PMII needs 2400 yds to top 5k again, I look forward to him getting at LEAST 500 of them when we play the faders again.
Hopefully someone will film his pre-game warm-up; at 7,300 ft. elevation, he just might be able to throw it the full length of the field.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:31 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hopefully someone will film his pre-game warm-up; at 7,300 ft. elevation, he just might be able to throw it the full length of the field.
Oh, Yeah MAN!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:46 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You need to stop. Guy has thrown 1 int all season now this “scary Sharters defense” is gonna force multiple picks? You should go crawl under a rock until the season is over. It’s too scary out there for you.
Hey I get your point, BUT Ryan Tannehill "PUNKED US" !!!!:-) LET THAT SINK IN !!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:58 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Hey I get your point, BUT Ryan Tannehill "PUNKED US" !!!!:-) LET THAT SINK IN !!
Tannehill: 13/19 181 yards 2 TD 57.5 QBR

Don't think I'd call that "punking us," but to each their own, I guess.

Also, I don't understand what Tannehill's performance has to do with Mahomes throwing more INTs?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:56 PM 11-13-2019
Tannehill: 13/19 181 yards 2 TD 57.5 QBR

Don't think I'd call that "punking us," but to each their own, I guess.

Also, I don't understand what Tannehill's performance has to do with Mahomes throwing more INTs?
Here is my original post.

Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
Tannehill's stats aren't great BUT when he had to perform he did and Rivers is far better than Tannehill and going against our D Rivers will be licking his chops is my point. Potential for more INTs because Mahomes feels the need to press even more than usual to cover for our horrid D. Trying to do too much.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 PM 11-13-2019
Iirc he said he was going to try to do exactly that before the game.
[Reply]
NWTF 11:40 PM 11-13-2019
Here is my original post.

Tannehill's stats aren't great BUT when he had to perform he did and Rivers is far better than Tannehill and going against our D Rivers will be licking his chops is my point. Potential for more INTs because Mahomes feels the need to press even more than usual to cover for our horrid D. Trying to do too much.
Rivers may be licking his chops but he doesnt have the oline right now to give him time. The Raiders got to him all night and the Chiefs pass rush is better than theirs. Your right about potential for more INTs, but from Philis. There no reason to say potential for more INTs from Mahomes as hes never shown that to be a problem. Philis has, a lot.

The Raiders got 3 the 4th didnt count due to a Raiders penalty. I expect the Chiefs to look better than they really are on D in this game like the Raiders did. The Chargers are already whining about having to be in Colorado this week instead of staying in LA.

This game will be more in line with the Donk game. The Chiefs win this one going away and head into the bye and Reid has two weeks to prepare for Gruden.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 AM 11-15-2019
Football Outsiders DVOA rankings think the Chargers suck.

21st ranked against the pass, 26th ranked against the run, 23rd ranked running attack.

Likely this is because their total rankings are a sham - they are 22nd in net yards allowed per pass and 15th in yards per carry allowed.

Only thing they got going for them is a 10th ranked passing attack, and they are starting two backup OTs.

We are going to smash this team.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:38 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Football Outsiders DVOA rankings think the Chargers suck.

21st ranked against the pass, 26th ranked against the run, 23rd ranked running attack.

Only thing they got going for them is a 10th ranked passing attack, and they are starting two backup OTs.

We are going to smash this team.
Your schizophrenia is showing again.

This Chiefs team cannot be trusted. They "should" beat a flawed Chargers team, but there have been too many losses to inferior teams lately to say the Chiefs can "smash" anyone....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Your schizophrenia is showing again.

This Chiefs team cannot be trusted. They "should" beat a flawed Chargers team, but there have been too many losses to inferior teams lately to say the Chiefs can "smash" anyone....
The Chiefs dominated Tennessee. Only fluke plays gave them that win.

We will dominate the Chargers and no QB will be running for first downs this week...
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:43 AM 11-15-2019
KPass with 2+ sacks this game.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:54 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs dominated Tennessee. Only fluke plays gave them that win.

We will dominate the Chargers and no QB will be running for first downs this week...
Yes, they dominated the game, but good teams don't lose like the Chiefs did last Sunday.

Every Chiefs fan is aware of their ridiculous penchant of epic proportion choke jobs - these were supposed to end under Reid, but here we are.....

Players and coaches need to nut up. Clark Hunt needs to hold this team accountable if the losses continue, and that may mean some surprising changes come the off-season.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:12 AM 11-15-2019
Wins against the Chargers and Raiders will make me feel a whole hell of a lot better about where this team can go.

Get a win (any type of win-score doesn’t matter) this week. Enjoy the bye week and come back to throttle Oakland. Reid is great off the bye week and great against the West. That would give us a big time lead in the Division.

Even if we lose to NE, the other games are all very winnable. We win these next two and we’re probably looking at 11-5 and the 3 or 4 seed.

The Tennessee game will probably cost us a bye unfortunately.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yes, they dominated the game, but good teams don't lose like the Chiefs did last Sunday.
au contraire....

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:29 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
KPass with 2+ sacks this game.
I think Clark does.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up