ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
TLO 11:58 AM 11-11-2019
Chiefs open as 3 point favorites.

Game is in Mexico City, which is lovely!

Gotta win this one.

Discuss.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:29 PM 11-12-2019
Chargers get 11 days rest compared to KC's 8...this should never happen in a late divisional match-up...especially considering they were both 12-4 last year.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:42 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chargers get 11 days rest compared to KC's 8...this should never happen in a late divisional match-up...especially considering they were both 12-4 last year.
And KC gets Oakland coming off the bye....

Your point?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:48 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
The penalty was why the receiver was open.. You got shut out by a bad defense for 3 qtrs and even if you get in the playoffs, You will be one and done like always
"One and done like always"? Like last year? Or 2015?

When was the last time the Raiders even won a playoff game? (Checks notes) 2002?! :-) GTFO
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:20 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
My gut says KC will roll in this one pretty good and this place will be right back to cloud nine... no consistency.

The reality is the Chiefs are still one of about 6 or so teams with a real shot at the SB. If they want to be the the team, they’ve gotta start playing their best ball here down the stretch.
Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:23 PM 11-12-2019
Erving is gonna get destroyed. He’s caused more injuries to chiefs players than other teams players have
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:24 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gordon and Ekeler are NOT going to run all over the Chiefs. Bosa is NOT going to dominate our OL.

Wanna bet???:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 01:00 AM 11-13-2019
If this Chiefs team is a true Super Bowl contender, they will do to SD what they did to Denver.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
You need to stop. Guy has thrown 1 int all season now this “scary Sharters defense” is gonna force multiple picks? You should go crawl under a rock until the season is over. It’s too scary out there for you.
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:07 AM 11-13-2019
The chiefs won't get trucked but they lose. Probably go up by 10 in the first quarter, then turnover the ball in the second. Lose the lead in the second half and chase points while the defense gets walked on. Lose by three or four late. Mahomes and offense will put up big numbers again but won't close it out late. This is just who they are now.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:15 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If this Chiefs team is a true Super Bowl contender, they will do to SD what they did to Denver.
Too late. If this team were a true SB contender, they would have beaten the shitty Titans.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:01 AM 11-13-2019
D looks gassed in the majority of games in the second half. I can't imagine what they will look like at that altitude in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Too late. If this team were a true SB contender, they would have beaten the shitty Titans.
So should the Patriots last year then. This "logic" is dumb as fuck
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:05 AM 11-13-2019
Seems we get flagged way more with Mahomes, especially when we are about to start rolling fools. You can't convince me that some of these games aren't influenced...
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:08 AM 11-13-2019
Chargers players may not be thrilled about Colorado trip
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 13, 2019, 7:49 AM EST
Getty Images

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn brought his team to Colorado this week, to prepare for the elevation Monday night in Mexico City.

And his players may not be thrilled about the week away from home.

Via Jeff Miller of the Los Angeles Times, running back Austin Ekeler said a number of players would have preferred to stay in California, rather than spending the week working out at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.

Wide receiver Keenan Allen didn’t offer specifics of what he was talking about, but tweeted: “I hate everything about this.” (And a wife of a teammate concurred.)

Defensive end Joey Bosa was tepid in his endorsement.

“You notice a difference out there a little bit with breathing,” Bosa said. “I don’t know if a few practices is enough to get acclimated to it. But, we’re here. We’ll make the most of it.”

When he was asked a follow-up question, Bosa said: “I don’t really want to talk about this. I don’t want to say anything stupid.”

The Chargers stayed in Ohio last year after playing the Browns, before flying to London the following week. Considering they won 10 of 11 games including that stretch, the reaction was much different. Now 4-6, there doesn’t appear to be as much enthusiasm about the trip.
[Reply]
Red Beans 09:19 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Chargers players may not be thrilled about Colorado trip
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 13, 2019, 7:49 AM EST
Getty Images

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn brought his team to Colorado this week, to prepare for the elevation Monday night in Mexico City.

And his players may not be thrilled about the week away from home.

Via Jeff Miller of the Los Angeles Times, running back Austin Ekeler said a number of players would have preferred to stay in California, rather than spending the week working out at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.

Wide receiver Keenan Allen didn’t offer specifics of what he was talking about, but tweeted: “I hate everything about this.” (And a wife of a teammate concurred.)

Defensive end Joey Bosa was tepid in his endorsement.

“You notice a difference out there a little bit with breathing,” Bosa said. “I don’t know if a few practices is enough to get acclimated to it. But, we’re here. We’ll make the most of it.”

When he was asked a follow-up question, Bosa said: “I don’t really want to talk about this. I don’t want to say anything stupid.”

The Chargers stayed in Ohio last year after playing the Browns, before flying to London the following week. Considering they won 10 of 11 games including that stretch, the reaction was much different. Now 4-6, there doesn’t appear to be as much enthusiasm about the trip.
This pleases me.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up