ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 60
« First < 7475354555657 585960 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:40 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Thats every NFL coach these days. None of them say shit at press conferences but canned BS. It is what it is.
How I long for post game interviews like this again.

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Andy Reid's teams are soft and easily dominated by physical teams. Andy chooses the players. If they 'botched' it, it's still Andy Reid's fault.
Oh yes I knew what your repose was going to be, no matter what happens its Reid's fault.

By your own measurment there are only 2 or 3 good coaches in the NFL the last 10 years.

You also believe Shottenhiemer was a terrible football coach along with mark Levy as well.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:44 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Of course it fucking happens. Andy runs that play every game, sometimes twice.

Andy’s offense has become entirely too predictable and the only reason we are still scoring so much is bc Pat is still making incredible plays.
Entirely too predictable? Seriously?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:46 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure there is. Problem is it doesn't agree with your way of thinking, so you dismiss it as not being rational. You always do this with posters. It's your thing. :-)
This is patently false, you apparently don't understand what rational means.

Im fully aware of Reids faults, and he frustrates me as well, but I also know he is a top 3 or 4 HC in the NFL. Im fully aware we have dominated the division since he has gotten here which is key to success. I am aware we were an offsides penalty and another dropped iNT from going to the SB last season with a really bad defense.

Im aware the defense still isn't good but it is improving regardless of what people want to claim. We have lost 4 games playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and one of those games without Mahomes.

THAT is rational.

Anyone who claims Reid is a "terrible" football coach, and then say they are rational about that opinion, well, its silly. He is going to be in the HoF one day and thats not really debatable.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:48 AM 11-16-2019
Exactly.

Great coaches don't lose games like that Titans game on Sunday.

Reid constantly loses those kinds of games.
So BB and the Ravens? Or how about all the games the Patriots lost last year, when everyone was saying they were cooked? How about that Miami game they lost at the end last year? That's actually a lot like this Titans game. Guess Bill sucks.

Or how about Sean Payton? i guess he's shitty too, seeing as how they lost to the Falcons last week.

And Shula, and Landry, and Walsh, and it goes on and on and on.

No, you're not being logical. You're being EMOTIONAL. Not the same thing. Just because you SAY you're being logical doesn't make it so.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:49 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
To be fair, there's no way I would have predicted a one-read TE screen to Blake Bell.

It was a terrible, terrible surprise to me.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:51 AM 11-16-2019
Nobody's happy about the Tennessee game.

I will fully admit to being really frustrated and for an hour or so after the game, pretty bummed out about the team's chances going forward.

I'm still skeptical; but my reason for that skepticism is the massive toll that injuries have taken on this team. It may just not be our year due to THAT.

I have no doubt that if we'd been able to be relatively healthy, we'd be in a much different conversation right now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:52 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is patently false, you apparently don't understand what rational means.

Im fully aware of Reids faults, and he frustrates me as well, but I also know he is a top 3 or 4 HC in the NFL. Im fully aware we have dominated the division since he has gotten here which is key to success. I am aware we were an offsides penalty and another dropped iNT from going to the SB last season with a really bad defense.

Im aware the defense still isn't good but it is improving regardless of what people want to claim. We have lost 4 games playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and one of those games without Mahomes.

THAT is rational.

Anyone who claims Reid is a "terrible" football coach, and then say they are rational about that opinion, well, its silly. He is going to be in the HoF one day and thats not really debatable.
Who gives a flying fuck if he goes to the HOF? I WANT A FUCKING SUPER BOWL VICTORY.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:06 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think Andy is the worst at throwing games...it's like he remembers his marching orders and executes them in the most awkward ways....like out of nowhere, he becomes a rookie HS coach.

Andy is a company man...no matter how many here want to pretend he's not.
It's not just being negative, it's understanding what I'm looking at after watching the shit for almost 30 years straight.

After sitting through the Cunningham, Vermeil, Edwards, Haley, and Crennell eras, I've been beat down. I understand. I'm just not going to be let down anymore. I have no expectations of this team getting to a Super Bowl.

That's not "negativity" - that's called being a rational adult.
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure there is. Problem is it doesn't agree with your way of thinking, so you dismiss it as not being rational. You always do this with posters. It's your thing. :-)
Had a good friend(diehard KC fan) that called me Thursday still not over the Titans game and asking me yet again what went wrong in another KC loss even though this friend clearly knows where I stand on the validity of the NFL.

I love this friend to death but even after 6 years of listening to my conspiracy theories they still want to believe it's all on the up and up and refuse to at least check out Vegas odds/money wagered on any given Sunday and then watch the games and/or highlights and see just how close some of the games are and if there were any calls be it coaches or refs that would make you question the outcome.

I get it more than anyone as those of you who know me or have seen pictures of my gameroom know just how sold out I was to the NFL.Eventually rationale kicked in but not before a lot of research,tracking odds and opening my mind to other possibilities.

There's a line in the film Concussion that will always stay with me when the doc is told,"You're getting ready to take on a corporation that owns a day of the week."
[Reply]
RunKC 09:34 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Andy has gotten lazier and lazier ever since Pat started his first game. We lead the league in penalties since then and the play calling is being figured out by teams.

Everything about that playcall was awful. I mean Jesus Christ dude you have Kelce, Sammy, Tyreek, Hardman..even A good receiving back in Williams and you use a shit TE who has been shit all year long on a predictable playcall that the Titans knew every step of the way.
[Reply]
Spott 09:38 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Had a good friend(diehard KC fan) that called me Thursday still not over the Titans game and asking me yet again what went wrong in another KC loss even though this friend clearly knows where I stand on the validity of the NFL.

I love this friend to death but even after 6 years of listening to my conspiracy theories they still want to believe it's all on the up and up and refuse to at least check out Vegas odds/money wagered on any given Sunday and then watch the games and/or highlights and see just how close some of the games are and if there were any calls be it coaches or refs that would make you question the outcome.

I get it more than anyone as those of you who know me or have seen pictures of my gameroom know just how sold out I was to the NFL.Eventually rationale kicked in but not before a lot of research,tracking odds and opening my mind to other possibilities.

There's a line in the film Concussion that will always stay with me when the doc is told,"You're getting ready to take on a corporation that owns a day of the week."
I always felt like it was rigged but never wanted to believe it until the Saints/Rams game last year. The Rams were getting a lot of bad calls in their favor all game long, but that last call was the nail in coffin. That call was out in the open and there’s no way anyone can say with a straight face that every ref on the field just missed that call when 100% of the millions of fans watching that game immediately knew it was a pass interference and a helmet to helmet hit. Having every ref miss what is arguably the most blatant pass interference call ever is the equivalent of having 5 MIT grads being simultaneously being unable to multiply 5 times 5. After that play, I didn’t watch the AFCCG, the Super Bowl or anything football related until last week when my son wanted to make a road trip to Tennessee for the game. I don’t really blame that game on the refs, although the Chiefs were the only ones called for penalties in the first half which kept the game close.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy has gotten lazier and lazier ever since Pat started his first game. We lead the league in penalties since then and the play calling is being figured out by teams.

Everything about that playcall was awful. I mean Jesus Christ dude you have Kelce, Sammy, Tyreek, Hardman..even A good receiving back in Williams and you use a shit TE who has been shit all year long on a predictable playcall that the Titans knew every step of the way.
*drool, slurp* "Andy GOOD coach! Andy HALL OF FAME, him good coach! You listen rabbleretard too much, why you even fan? Go watch Pats games, Belichick loses too!" *derp*
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:11 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's exactly what Andy thought the Titans would anticipate.
....and in that anticipation, gave up 446 passing yards and 3 TD.

So lets call a play where Mahomes has ONE option?

Fuck that.

Andy did what Andy does. He stopped our offense for the defense.

At some point this dumb fat fucker needs to realize, "Hey. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER IF THEY KNOW. THEY STILL CANT STOP PAT FROM GOING FULL MVP ON THEIR ASSES."

Jesus fucking CHRIST. Andy did this shit to Jamaal Charles constantly. Theyll be expecting Jamaal, so 7 carries for the ballgame seems about right...

One option given to Mahomes on a play to win the fucking game is a level of stupid that only SuperBowl losing full retard Pete Carrol has reached.

Its indefensible. Fuck anyone trying to say this was a good play call.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:43 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
I always felt like it was rigged but never wanted to believe it until the Saints/Rams game last year. The Rams were getting a lot of bad calls in their favor all game long, but that last call was the nail in coffin. That call was out in the open and there’s no way anyone can say with a straight face that every ref on the field just missed that call when 100% of the millions of fans watching that game immediately knew it was a pass interference and a helmet to helmet hit. Having every ref miss what is arguably the most blatant pass interference call ever is the equivalent of having 5 MIT grads being simultaneously being unable to multiply 5 times 5. After that play, I didn’t watch the AFCCG, the Super Bowl or anything football related until last week when my son wanted to make a road trip to Tennessee for the game. I don’t really blame that game on the refs, although the Chiefs were the only ones called for penalties in the first half which kept the game close.
I have family in Baton Rouge a few of them are Saints diehards,the other KC and we were traveling down for my niece's wedding and were all excited in anticipation of a Saints/Chiefs SB and getting to watch together.Even one of the two teams represented would've been nice.

We didn't watch the SB but there was plenty of talk of how shady the NFL had become.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:00 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
some of y'all are some miserable mother fuckers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.
this
[Reply]
Page 57 of 60
« First < 7475354555657 585960 >
Up