ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 60
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:36 AM 11-16-2019
I think Andy is the worst at throwing games...it's like he remembers his marching orders and executes them in the most awkward ways....like out of nowhere, he becomes a rookie HS coach.

Andy is a company man...no matter how many here want to pretend he's not.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:04 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the only reason you care about the Chiefs is Andy
I'd say otherwise. I want a fucking SB and I know Andy isn't going to get us there. Much like the Hunts, Andy's style doesn't lend well to achieving the ultimate goal...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Holding out hope that Reid will change at this stage of his career is a lost cause.

Reid might win a Super Bowl one day, if he has a QB who can play well enough enough to cover for the chronic mismanagement of the game on offense.

Currently, the best QB in the NFL is not good enough to do that.
This...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:41 AM 11-16-2019
some of y'all are some miserable mother fuckers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:56 AM 11-16-2019
Winning is the only thing. If Andy doesn't get a title this year or next they he's gotta be out. Mahomes wants to win and won't need Andy anymore. Pretty sure Mahomes family will put that message in his ear soon. He needs a defense not stats.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:59 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
some of y'all are some miserable mother ****ers. I'm glad I don't know you in real life. Surrounded by that kind of negativity all day would really suck.
It's not just being negative, it's understanding what I'm looking at after watching the shit for almost 30 years straight.

After sitting through the Cunningham, Vermeil, Edwards, Haley, and Crennell eras, I've been beat down. I understand. I'm just not going to be let down anymore. I have no expectations of this team getting to a Super Bowl.

That's not "negativity" - that's called being a rational adult.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:01 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I would like to take this moment to remind you that there are people on this very board who claim that Andy Reid is a great head coach, and that his offensive play calling is his greatest strength.

I'll leave this post right here...
Pete Carrol, Bill Bilichick, and every other great coach have called stupid plays.

The difference is unlike you they have done mostly good things in their careers to balance it out.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:02 AM 11-16-2019
It's not just being negative, it's understanding what I'm looking at after watching the shit for almost 30 years straight.

After sitting through the Cunningham, Vermeil, Edwards, Haley, and Crennell eras, I've been beat down. I understand. I'm just not going to be let down anymore. I have no expectations of this team getting to a Super Bowl.

That's not "negativity" - that's called being a rational adult.
There is absolutely nothing rational in your opinion on Reid and you prove it daily.

You are delusional.Reid has his warts but the positives out weight the negatives, its simply your fault you don't understand that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Holding out hope that Reid will change at this stage of his career is a lost cause.

Reid might win a Super Bowl one day, if he has a QB who can play well enough enough to cover for the chronic mismanagement of the game on offense.

Currently, the best QB in the NFL is not good enough to do that.
Exactly.

Great coaches don't lose games like that Titans game on Sunday.

Reid constantly loses those kinds of games.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is absolutely nothing rational in your opinion on Reid and you prove it daily.

You are delusional.Reid has his warts but the positives out weight the negatives, its simply your fault you don't understand that.
Really? Because every single time Reid shits the bed and loses a game like he did last Sunday, it strengthens my argument that much more, to the point that any rational adult thinks I'm right in my assessment.

It's simply your fault that you don't understand that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:31 AM 11-16-2019
Really? Because every single time Reid shits the bed and loses a game like he did last Sunday, it strengthens my argument that much more, to the point that any rational adult thinks I'm right in my assessment.

It's simply your fault that you don't understand that.
It really doesn't, the fact you think that is part of your problem. Reid didn't lose that game, the players absolutely botched it.
[Reply]
TEX 08:32 AM 11-16-2019

Sure there is. Problem is it doesn't agree with your way of thinking, so you dismiss it as not being rational. You always do this with posters. It's your thing. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
great play call - one defender just sniffed out the play

one guy

just one guy was the difference

Chiefs/Titans 3rd and 2

it happens
Of course it fucking happens. Andy runs that play every game, sometimes twice.

Andy’s offense has become entirely too predictable and the only reason we are still scoring so much is bc Pat is still making incredible plays.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:35 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure there is. Problem is it doesn't agree with your way of thinking, so you dismiss it as not being rational. You always do this with posters. It's your thing. :-)
It's called "cognitive dissonance".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:37 AM 11-16-2019
It really doesn't, the fact you think that is part of your problem. Reid didn't lose that game, the players absolutely botched it.
Andy Reid's teams are soft and easily dominated by physical teams. Andy chooses the players. If they 'botched' it, it's still Andy Reid's fault.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 60
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 >
Up