ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 60
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:00 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Maybe you're right. I just see a 10-6 ceiling and whatever comes along with that. We'll see.
or 9-7...Chargers Mexico loss puts the Raiders in a tie for first place..assuming they beat the Bengals.

Think of all the AFC seeding drama if this happens...and the Bills lose. Raiders will have the better conference record if they beat KC.

NFL cant let an opportunity like that slip by...there will be like 6-7 teams fighting for both WC spots which will likely be decided week 17.

Just business...enjoy the chaos. Having nearly every winning team lose last week set the stage...

If I were designing outcomes to maximize profitability...that's the angle I would take.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 11-13-2019
we will destroy LAC
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:15 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we will destroy LAC
Chiefs should have destroyed the Titans...
[Reply]
TokinChief 12:18 PM 11-13-2019
Bring back Todd Haley
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:22 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by TokinChief:
Bring back Todd Haley
God, yes. He would have the entire defense running sprints until they puked, and he would threaten to murder the Olinemen if Mahomes ever got touched again. "That QB gets touched, and I get to touch YOU..."

THIS TEAM NEEDS AN ENEMA.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:26 PM 11-13-2019
Clark Hunt said there have been ongoing discussions with Jones representatives
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:31 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chiefs should have destroyed the Titans...
Titans have an OL and a QB under 40
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:31 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we will destroy LAC
Hahaha

Maybe.....maybe not. I wouldn’t bet on this team for a pack of gum.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:32 PM 11-13-2019
Hunt said it’s too premature to talk about an extension for Mahomes
[Reply]
Red Beans 12:47 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hunt said it’s too premature to talk about an extension for Mahomes
He actually said there will be many opportunities to discuss the extension over the next several years. Not exactly what I think you're implying.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:49 PM 11-13-2019
Hopefully it's not called like the 2 primetime abominations against LA teams last year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:53 PM 11-13-2019
My prediction is KC gets the WC at 9-7...Chiefs will always be a small market team that lucked into an all-world QB. I seriously doubt the real NFL powerbrokers will let Mahomes miss the post-season. If they look in danger of missing...the officials will take off the shackles while screwing some other "low-interest" WC hopeful down the stretch....Bills, Jags, Titans, Colts.

It'll be interesting as the Colts/Titans have the head to head...

Goodell is all about ratings, growth and profitability...you saw it last season with both LA teams getting "favors". The Raiders are this year's Chargers...
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:56 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
My prediction is KC gets the WC at 9-7...Chiefs will always be a small market team that lucked into an all-world QB. I seriously doubt the real NFL powerbrokers will let Mahomes miss the post-season. If they look in danger of missing...the officials will take off the shackles while screwing some other "low-interest" WC hopeful down the stretch....Bills, Jags, Titans, Colts.

Goodell is all about ratings, growth and profitability...you saw it last season with both LA teams getting "favors".
With all of that foil you have on your head, it's sad how right you end up.
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:06 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
With all of that foil you have on your head, it's sad how right you end up.
:-)
My gift to humanity....:-)
[Reply]
In58men 01:25 PM 11-13-2019
Gordon and Ekeler gonna do work on us. They don’t need Rivers to beat us.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 60
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up