ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user
Phobia 10:13 PM 07-01-2013
To whom it may concern (just you two),

The moderator team banned houstonwhodat this evening. He was not inner circle and he didn't technically violate a written rule. The mods had to make a judgement call. Please post your complaints here.
[Reply]
loochy 07:40 AM 07-02-2013
Oh, I thought he would get banned for filing frivolous lawsuits.
[Reply]
Omaha 07:45 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
It could of been wrose he could of called us cracker jack's
could of x 2. :-) You dumb!
[Reply]
RockChalk 07:54 AM 07-02-2013
I don't really care about bans one way or the other, but this was a necessary one.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:04 AM 07-02-2013
This board needs a hero....The Phobia.
[Reply]
Backwards Masking 08:06 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yep. And I'm the one that reported his ass for it.
nothing more pathetic than a grown man bragging about tattle telling on someone for using Naughty Naughty words
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:11 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking:
nothing more pathetic than a grown man bragging about tattle telling on someone for using Naughty Naughty words
If it rids us of dumbasses like whodat...who cares???
[Reply]
loochy 08:17 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yep. And I'm the one that reported his ass for it.
Bugeater, defender of ninjas everywhere
[Reply]
Phobia 08:18 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Good thread, P.

Are you going to move this to the Hall of Classics? It would look great next to your other 5 threads there...you know...the ones with 59, 60, 61, 66, and 186 posts respectively.
I'm really not sure what is more pathetic, my stupid threads in the hall of classics or you taking the time to research it so you could throw it up in my face. You're gonna have to get over that someday, darling. Maybe you'll get a thread there too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:22 AM 07-02-2013
I still think we need an Exile Planet sub forum where people can go to see their banned heroes. The exiles can only post in that thread, so anyone that is butthurt by them will never have to see them if they don't want to.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:24 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm really not sure what is more pathetic, my stupid threads in the hall of classics or you taking the time to research it so you could throw it up in my face. You're gonna have to get over that someday, darling. Maybe you'll get a thread there too.
It's not overly taxing to click on Hall of Classics and then sort by poster. I had five seconds of free time, and I put it to use...so I guess your HOC threads are more pathetic.

Maybe some day I can post something as iconic as your "Tickets for Sale" thread. Good thing that one was saved for posterity. 61 posts of pure gold...
[Reply]
Phobia 08:27 AM 07-02-2013
Yeah. I don't really spend much time clicking through that forum, bud. Enjoy my threads over there. Could you point me to your HOC threads? Surely you have at least one or two.
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:29 AM 07-02-2013
Sweet, a HOC thread dick measuring contest!
[Reply]
stevieray 08:33 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Good thread, P.

Are you going to move this to the Hall of Classics? It would look great next to your other 5 threads there...you know...the ones with 59, 60, 61, 66, and 186 posts respectively.

when did you become such a whiny bitch?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:34 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by stevieray:
when did you become such a whiny bitch?
It seems like it was around the time Phobia's ego became unbearable.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:35 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
He keeps detailed records on this shit.

Just wait until he brings up your divorce as evidence of your poor character.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up