ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 140
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:59 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Way to exaggerate, dude. And what is my "agenda?!" All I indicated was structural fatigue and lack of proper maintenance can happen and yes it's scary. You guys just went to town with a small issue topic. :-)
I think everybody is sufficiently aware of your debate tactics by now. Mountain / molehill etc.
[Reply]
seclark 01:16 PM 08-01-2011
frankie may be right!:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 01:56 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I still have no idea what Frankie's agenda is here, Phil...

Is he Anti-Airline? Maybe anti-caribbean tourism?
Does he have stock in Carnival Cruises?
Do the Wright Brothers owe him money?

I mean, isn't Frankie like Pakastani or something? I would think he'd want as many infidels on the ****ing plane as possible.

WAIT! I just figured it out... Dude's a cab driver, huh?
That's his angle. He's losing fair due to the convenience of flight.
Often, one's agenda is as simple as defending the point they've attempted to make originally. Even though others have debunked his point - airplane professionals, even - still he clings.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:12 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I still have no idea what Frankie's agenda is here, Phil...

Is he Anti-Airline? Maybe anti-caribbean tourism?
Does he have stock in Carnival Cruises?
Do the Wright Brothers owe him money?

I mean, isn't Frankie like Pakastani or something? I would think he'd want as many infidels on the ****ing plane as possible.

WAIT! I just figured it out... Dude's a cab driver, huh?
That's his angle. He's losing fair due to the convenience of flight.
Meh, every time I start a thread someone will point out that I have an agenda. I'm used to it. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Often, one's agenda is as simple as defending the point they've attempted to make originally. Even though others have debunked his point - airplane professionals, even - still he clings.
Frankie is never wrong. He will declare victory shortly and then excuse himself to go and run an errand or two. He'll be back soon thereafter, however.
[Reply]
Pants 02:22 PM 08-01-2011
Frankie = bottom 5% poster.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:32 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Frankie is never wrong. He will declare victory shortly and then excuse himself to go and run an errand or two. He'll be back soon thereafter, however.
I don't have lap top and yes I do step away from my desk top. What's so unusual about that?

As far as being wrong or right it seems that you guys are the ones so cocksure that a mechanical man-made object is totally indestructible. I am merely presenting the point that there is such a thing as human negligence when it comes to maintenance.
[Reply]
Pants 02:33 PM 08-01-2011
I don't have lap top and yes I do step away from my desk top. What's so unusual about that?

As far as being wrong or right it seems that you guys are the ones so cocksure that a mechanical man-made object is totally indestructible. I am merely presenting the point that there is such a thing as human negligence when it comes to maintenance.
Frankie, you're a dumbass.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:35 PM 08-01-2011

Just quit while you are behind and hope the thread disappears into the abyss.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:43 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Frankie, you're a dumbass.
Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.
[Reply]
blaise 02:44 PM 08-01-2011
Someone turn on the black box this thread is about to crash and burn.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:45 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Just quit while you are behind and hope the thread disappears into the abyss.
Behind? Are you blind? :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:48 PM 08-01-2011
Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.

Farooq you, dipshit.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. People are laughing at you, regularly, and it's not because you're funny.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:50 PM 08-01-2011
Behind? Are you blind? :-)
It's the good advice that you just didn't take....
[Reply]
4th and Long 02:51 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Farooq you, dipshit.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. People are laughing at you, regularly, and it's not because you're funny.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 140
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up