ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>ENDelt's deck thread
ENDelt260 06:55 PM 04-19-2005
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:54 PM 05-17-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Hey, that's Phil's problem. Well, unless he has a stroke before he finishes. That would suck.
Do you have a CPR merit badge?

It would be a shame to stand over his dying body and tell him that you would save him, but legally you are no longer an Eagle Scout and allowed to do so.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:43 PM 05-17-2005
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Do you have a CPR merit badge?

It would be a shame to stand over his dying body and tell him that you would save him, but legally you are no longer an Eagle Scout and allowed to do so.
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 07:47 AM 05-18-2005
I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:01 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Otter:
I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
Heh - not gonna happen. I've erected a shade over the entire deck and yesterday installed misters. Those misters make a lot of difference.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:21 AM 05-18-2005
Is there any cold beer being consumed during this project? We also need an update on the neighbor girl.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:21 AM 05-18-2005
It seems like every time one of us leaves the house he comes back with more beer. There must be five or six different varieties of beer in my fridge right now.
I've read this over a few times now and I just don't see the problem.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:40 AM 05-18-2005
Who said there was a problem?
Your it seems like everytime... had a bit of a whine to it,but then again I'm just jealous so pay me no mind.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:39 PM 05-18-2005
A bit of whine? You must be applying someone else's tone of voice to my words. C'mon, man. I love beer.

I usually don't mix as many in a night as I have been, though. I'm more of a drink one beer all night kind of guy. But, on Monday, IIRC, I started w/ Sam Adams Summer Ale, then had Sam Adams Double Bock, then Nimbus Old Monkeyshine, and finally Alaskan Amber. Last night I started w/ the Summer Ale again.. at some point had an Alaskan, then went back to Summer Ale. Some Maudite and Hidden River Black & Tan got tossed in there. Then more Summer Ale & Alaskan. I must've finished off the Summer Ale and Alaskan, because I ended the night with Bass.

I don't even know what all is still in the fridge. I know there's a twelver of Bass and a twelver of Sam Adams. There's still some Hidden River Black & Tan. There's a bottle of something I don't remember the name of that Phil picked up at the liquor store on Monday. There may still be some other stuff.

My fridge is a happy place.
Damn,I caught a buzz just reading that.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:09 PM 05-18-2005
Whenever I mix and match beers, I get the farts.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:49 PM 05-18-2005
Damn! I had to triple take the thread title. This thread is one letter away from being a real nightmare!

And how did I know this discussion would spiral into beer consumption and the neighbor girl? Saul telling us he farts when he has a variety of beers was a curveball, though.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:06 PM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Breathing has the same effect on Bob Dole.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:42 PM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I think you accidently mispelled "queef"
[Reply]
Phobia 02:46 PM 05-18-2005
Shit. I have to pull up some subfloor and do some joist repair. That's gonna set me back a day.
[Reply]
go bo 02:58 PM 05-18-2005
this thread is worthless without pics... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:03 PM 05-18-2005
Build those steps with extra strenth
reinforce between great lengths.
The steps will creek and strain with tons of weight
As Delt opens up the trailer gate.
His date sees hot-ub but forced to stop
Must catch her breath to make the top.

He's known a fan of all things blubber
the Ladith man, no fear of flubber

Those 2x12's you'd better double
else this deck, end up in rubble.