ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Here Familiar with Taco Johns?
Easy 6 08:36 PM 06-06-2020
Just had one open up here

Better than Taco Bell?

Good, bad, ugly?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:37 PM 06-06-2020
I generally prefer Taco Bell, but their burritos with hash browns inside are pretty tasty.
[Reply]
eDave 08:37 PM 06-06-2020
Potato Ole's dude. Potato Ole's. The rest is noticeably better than Taco Bell. Digests well. Not as good as Filiberto's.
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 08:40 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I generally prefer Taco Bell, but their burritos with hash browns inside are pretty tasty.
How can you be one of the smartest mofos on this bb and still eat the trash that is Taco Bell?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:40 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So they do breakfast?

That’s a plus

Originally Posted by eDave:
Potato Ole's dude. Potato Ole's. The rest is noticeably better than Taco Bell.
Pretty sure I’ve read about those here, and the reviews were glowing iirc
[Reply]
Pablo 08:42 PM 06-06-2020
It's better than Taco Bell or Taco Bueno. The potato oles with cheese sauce are fat guy dream material. The rest of the menu is still better with the notable addition of the taco burger.

If I had a Taco John's within 20 mins from me I'd be happy. Consider yourself blessed in the fast food/mex choices.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:43 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1!:
How can you be one of the smartest mofos on this bb and still eat the trash that is Taco Bell?
Eh, to each his own. I'm a sucker for Taco Bell's quesadillas.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:44 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just had one open up here

Better than Taco Bell?

Good, bad, ugly?
Potatoes Ole' for the win.

There was one at the Holden One Stop when I was growing up, my cousin worked there when we were teenagers.

I used to fuck that shit up on the reg.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:45 PM 06-06-2020
Taco Johns is great. Potato ole's all the way.

At Christmas they have Feliz navinachos. Red and green chips. I like the taco salad bowl.

Taco bell is not food.

Where are you that there are no Taco Johns???
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:46 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's better than Taco Bell or Taco Bueno. The potato oles with cheese sauce are fat guy dream material. The rest of the menu is still better with the notable addition of the taco burger.

If I had a Taco John's within 20 mins from me I'd be happy. Consider yourself blessed in the fast food/mex choices.
This place somehow opened right under my nose, no more than a mile away attached to a small truck stop on the edge of town

Got a coupon flyer in the mail yesterday, and was unreasonably excited to have something new and different in this boring little burg... it’s gonna be tomorrow’s lunch for sure
[Reply]
Fish 08:46 PM 06-06-2020
Better than Taco Bell for sure. Much closer to actual Mexican. Sides and desserts are good. All around better for cheap fast food mex. Never had their breakfast though, I'm not a breakfast person.
[Reply]
eDave 08:48 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This place somehow opened right under my nose, no more than a mile away attached to a small truck stop on the edge of town

Got a coupon flyer in the mail yesterday, and was unreasonably excited to have something new and different in this boring little burg... it’s gonna be tomorrow’s lunch for sure
Review Bra that shit.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:48 PM 06-06-2020
I love taco burgers when we went to Taco John's when I was a kid. Haven't been one in a looonng time. They don't have them in PA.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:50 PM 06-06-2020
I’ve had Taco John’s a few times and I don’t think it’s better than Taco Bell.

To each his own I guess tho
[Reply]
Fish 08:50 PM 06-06-2020
Yeah, I used to destroy those taco burgers as a kid too. Didn't see that on the menu last time I was there though.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up