ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So... All the NFL pundits that perennially pick the Chargers to win the Super Bowl
TLO 06:01 PM 10-20-2019
Have we finally reached the end of this madness? The Chargers are done. Rivers is done. Gonna be a long rebuild in a city that doesn't even know they exist.

I almost feel bad for them in a way.
[Reply]
wazu 07:31 PM 10-20-2019
They won't win the division, but I expect them to play us tough.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:34 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
They won't win the division, but I expect them to play us tough.
Did you see them play today?
[Reply]
wazu 07:50 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Did you see them play today?
Yes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:56 PM 10-20-2019
Chargers are probably going to mail in the rest of the season after next 3 weeks when they go 0-for-3. If they were going to play tough, today was the day.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:58 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Have we finally reached the end of this madness? The Chargers are done. Rivers is done. Gonna be a long rebuild in a city that doesn't even know they exist.

I almost feel bad for them in a way.
Great post, now they'll end up 11-5
[Reply]
carcosa 10:24 PM 10-20-2019
Lol fuck da chargers ! ! !
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 11:50 PM 10-20-2019
They should move again...……...this time to St Louis. People will actually like them there.
[Reply]
Chargem 01:24 AM 10-21-2019
They are currently behind the Broncos, that's hilarious.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:35 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don’t. They royally f**** over their hometown fan base of 60 years to chase some extra shekels. This is serious cosmic payback for what they did to those fans
This really affected all the hundred of hundreds of fans that went to games
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:24 AM 10-21-2019
Let's remember guys two years ago they started off 0-4 and we were 5-0 and they almost caught us In the end with us having to win a tense game against them at Arrowhead...so I'm not prepared to write them off just yet. Especially with our issues currently with Pat. IF they do falter this year though I guess they would be In a good position to draft a QB high In the next draft.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Let's remember guys two years ago they started off 0-4 and we were 5-0 and they almost caught us In the end with us having to win a tense game against them at Arrowhead...so I'm not prepared to write them off just yet. Especially with our issues currently with Pat. IF they do falter this year though I guess they would be In a good position to draft a QB high In the next draft.
Go Ubeja yourself
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:36 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I still don't get the hate though. Glad you at least recognize that it's none of our business how many kids he has, and it's certainly a stupid reason to hate on the guy.

Hate him for being a whiner on the field I guess...
But he had is 9 kids with 1 woman.

Had he been a stud player like Travis Henry, who cranked out like 11 kids with 10 women, that would be far more acceptable.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:39 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Why would you hate a guy because he's a good family man who loves his wife and has 9 kids? Were you behind them in line at McDonalds or something?

Senseless...
that's not why I hate him.

I was making a joke.

I hate him because he's a crybaby whiner on the field and he's a shit talker, and then he projects all this golly gee whiz shit when they put a mic in his face.

for a bunch of guys who say some pretty outrageous shit all the damned time, y'all kind of got bent out of shape pretty easy at one fairly off-color joke.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:42 AM 10-21-2019
They have been doing it for a decade, rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:43 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don’t. They royally f**** over their hometown fan base of 60 years to chase some extra shekels. This is serious cosmic payback for what they did to those fans
I used to not have as much disdain for the Chargers as I did other teams. Since they moved to LA and fucked over their fanbase and city of San Diego, I hate em as much as the Raiders. Not to mention them always being the sexy pick by the "experts" every summer for what seems like forever now.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up