ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So... All the NFL pundits that perennially pick the Chargers to win the Super Bowl
TLO 06:01 PM 10-20-2019
Have we finally reached the end of this madness? The Chargers are done. Rivers is done. Gonna be a long rebuild in a city that doesn't even know they exist.

I almost feel bad for them in a way.
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 07:07 PM 10-20-2019
Its a long running tradition for the Media to Hype up the Chargers each yr as we all know.
This goes way back to the LT days straight thru Gate's career.
Its been going on for over 10 yrs.
Next August it'll be reborn from the ashes like a phoenix.

Some talking head will kick it off..

I really truly think this could be the Chargers year.
If the team can just stay healthy and rally around the HOF'er Rivers.
etc and so forth...

Like I said its more a tradition than truth that they are any Good.
Like Fruit Cake at Christmas time.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:08 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
**** PHYLLIS.

I hate that whiny bastard. With his 9 ****ing kids. Get off your wife, Phyllis, before her uterus falls out.

I hate Phyllis.
Why would you hate a guy because he's a good family man who loves his wife and has 9 kids? Were you behind them in line at McDonalds or something?

Senseless...
[Reply]
TEX 07:15 PM 10-20-2019
They invent new ways to lose every week. Today they outdid themselves. :-)
[Reply]
tk13 07:16 PM 10-20-2019
I will say they always start slow. This might be the part of the year where they rip off a bunch of wins and everyone can start talking about them as the team you don't want to face in the playoffs, if they get there... which they won't.
[Reply]
Bump 07:19 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Why would you hate a guy because he's a good family man who loves his wife and has 9 kids? Were you behind them in line at McDonalds or something?

Senseless...
I know right, the guy has a nice large family which he provides for! The horror!
[Reply]
TLO 07:21 PM 10-20-2019
Looking at the future of the AFC West

Chargers - Rivers is done. He'll sail off into retirement with his wife and 9 kids soon enough. Welcome to QB purgatory. At least they have exactly 26 fans in LA to get them through this rough time.

Broncos - No QB I'm sight. Are you willing to bet on Drew Lock being the answer? Their once stout defense is aging. Could be dark days ahead in Denver.

Raiders - Probably the most talented overall of the other teams in the AFC West. Carr is still their QB though. If you watched the game today you can see he has the talent to make some amazing throws. He's also incredibly turnover prone at the most important times.

It's a beautiful time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
kgrund 07:21 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They certainly are the unluckiest team in the NFL. Proof you can legitimately get screwed over and over in life
Let us not forget they have played tons of close games last two years. They won virtually every one last year. Law of average catching up with them this year.
[Reply]
TLO 07:22 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I know right, the guy has a nice large family which he provides for! The horror!
9 kids.

Nine.

Not 8.

Not 10.

That seems unfathomable to me. But if he's happy,b good for him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:25 PM 10-20-2019
Anthony Lynn is a mediocre coach and they won't spend the money for a great one. The Chargers are destined for perpetual mediocrity with the rare good season if everything aligns perfectly.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:26 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
9 kids.

Nine.

Not 8.

Not 10.

That seems unfathomable to me. But if he's happy,b good for him.
I still don't get the hate though. Glad you at least recognize that it's none of our business how many kids he has, and it's certainly a stupid reason to hate on the guy.

Hate him for being a whiner on the field I guess...
[Reply]
TLO 07:26 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Anthony Lynn is a mediocre coach and they won't spend the money for a great one. The Chargers are destined for perpetual mediocrity with the rare good season if everything aligns perfectly.
Those 26 fans in LA might boycott their games altogether. Playing 16 road games might be fun though!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:27 PM 10-20-2019
Chiefs win and celebrate with a variety pack of Dolt, Donk & Faider tears.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:28 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Those 26 fans in LA might boycott their games altogether. Playing 16 road games might be fun though!
I really don't know what they're going to do. Don't think even a change at ownership will save that franchise.

Can't see the NFL wanting to admit defeat on 2 LA teams so quick, and you can be certain Kronke is going to fuck them hard in any exit plan in retaliation for forcing their way in.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:28 PM 10-20-2019
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:29 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
They invent new ways to lose every week. Today they outdid themselves. :-)
That was a master class in futility....work of art.....or shart.

Those kind of epic collapses seem to follow Rivers....the Gods hate him.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up