ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So... All the NFL pundits that perennially pick the Chargers to win the Super Bowl
TLO 06:01 PM 10-20-2019
Have we finally reached the end of this madness? The Chargers are done. Rivers is done. Gonna be a long rebuild in a city that doesn't even know they exist.

I almost feel bad for them in a way.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:03 PM 10-20-2019
I don’t. They royally f**** over their hometown fan base of 60 years to chase some extra shekels. This is serious cosmic payback for what they did to those fans
[Reply]
BWillie 06:04 PM 10-20-2019
They certainly are the unluckiest team in the NFL. Proof you can legitimately get screwed over and over in life
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:04 PM 10-20-2019
Yep. 2-5. Pathetic that anyone was putting this team in Superbowl conversations.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:06 PM 10-20-2019
Rivers = Stafford.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 10-20-2019
Only one that deserves the scorn is that fuckbag Spanish and the NFL as a whole. Players didn't want that shit either.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:11 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Rivers = Stafford.
Stafford is far better than Rivers. Not even close at this point.
[Reply]
FAX 06:13 PM 10-20-2019
People want to see Rivers win something.

I think it's because he's animated on the field and a genuinely nice guy in person.

Frankly, I would probably pull for him also; were he not in the AFCW, that is. His loss ... but, then again, he's used to it.

FAX
[Reply]
DaFace 06:47 PM 10-20-2019
Na. You know they'll be picked to win the West again next year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:48 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

I think it's because he's animated on the field and a genuinely nice guy in person.

Frankly, I would probably pull for him also; were he not in the AFCW, that is. His loss ... but, then again, he's used to it.

FAX
FUCK PHYLLIS.

I hate that whiny bastard. With his 9 fucking kids. Get off your wife, Phyllis, before her uterus falls out.

I hate Phyllis.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:50 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Stafford is far better than Rivers. Not even close at this point.
They're the same guy to me. As much talent as they have and as many games they keep close, they always seem to end up on the wrong side of the victory. Their teams will never win.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:51 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Dude has been a crybaby douchebag most of his career. There is nothing more to the story.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:52 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
They're the same guy to me. As much talent as they have and as many games they keep close, they always seem to end up on the wrong side of the victory. Their teams will never win.
Oh, in that respect, sure.

As athletes, QBs, is what I was talking about.

Carry on.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:54 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
**** PHYLLIS.

I hate that whiny bastard. With his 9 ****ing kids. Get off your wife, Phyllis, before her uterus falls out.

I hate Phyllis.
Chris back and bringing it. Yes, F the crybaby.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:55 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yep. 2-5. Pathetic that anyone was putting this team in Superbowl conversations.
To think had the greatest kicker ever (Vinateri) not started the season as poorly as he had the Colts would’ve beaten the Chargers as well. That would have put them at 1-6.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up