ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bayless with great explanation on why QB Sneak call was okay....
petegz28 11:51 AM 10-19-2019
According to him 1 QB has ever been hurt doing a QB prior to Mahomes.

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:54 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And the play before Mahomes got hurt, they stopped us on 3rd and 1.

Dear God. Thats right.

Never in the 100 years of football had a team been stopped on 3rd and 1, then ran it again to convert 4th and 1.

God damn, how did i forget such an important fact?

[Reply]
DaFace 05:54 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
He wasn't healthy going into the game and when you have a weak leg you compensate by placing more body weight on the healthy leg.
Prove to me that that has anything to do with his knee getting driven into the ground.
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:54 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Especially when you do nothing to protect your Qb from them.

I suppose all of you "HURR DURR HURR!! ITS FOOTBALL HURR DUURR!". dont see any problem with the slow developing plays Andy calls behind a trash o line that gets Pat beat to shit either.

Hurr durr! Its just football run the plays duh hurr hurr!

Send Mahomes into a pile of Cheating Donks.

Yes.
Clearly the unpredictable nature of football is too much for you to take. Might I recommend another sport such as professional crochet? I'm not sure if there is one, but if there is, it's right up your alley.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:55 PM 10-19-2019
He wasn't healthy going into the game and when you have a weak leg you compensate by placing more body weight on the healthy leg.
Wonderful common sense.

Except that Pat was prone at the time of the injury; he wasn't placing more weight on either leg.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:55 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Clearly the unpredictable nature of football is too much for you to take. Might I recommend another sport such as professional crochet? I'm not sure if there is one, but if there is, it's right up your alley.
I've heard there's a new sport where people juggle baby geese . . .
[Reply]
DaFace 05:56 PM 10-19-2019
I'm done with this conversation. All I can say is that I'm very glad that many of you have nothing to do with how decisions are made for our team.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:57 PM 10-19-2019
I'm done with this conversation. All I can say is that I'm very glad that many of you have nothing to do with how decisions are made for our team.
Concession accepted.
[Reply]
Otter 06:07 PM 10-19-2019
1. I'm willing to bet that if Patrick was sit for 1 game in the most convenient time possible (short week, long rest, and lingering injury) against the last place team in the AFC West he would starting rested up and ~100% against the Packers.

2. Chiefs backup QB came in and won the game easily. That's why you have backups.

3. Patrick is most likely going to miss the Patriots game.

I cannot prove to you that a bad ankle caused the knee injury. But I can say with confidence that we wouldn't be having this conversation if he was rested.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:22 PM 10-19-2019
Prove to me that that has anything to do with his knee getting driven into the ground.
It doesn't, but it's a plenty good reason to not run a sneak
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:45 PM 10-19-2019
The real reason Mahomes got hurt is that no one on the team sacrificed a fried chicken to the "don't get hurt on the safest running play for a QB" gods . . . get a clue, people. Sheesh. One fried chicken and this thread doesn't exist.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:39 PM 10-19-2019
Mahomes got hurt multiple times this year because Reid is acting like the retard-strong fat ****ing mongoloid who was just given a shiny new toy and proceeds to tear its head and limbs off, walking in a circle flinging the pieces all over the room and howling at the ****ing moon.

Its like Andy forgot that everything is riding on the arm of #15.

He's literally trying to do to Patrick what Herman Edwards did to LJ.

Were throwing every down kid. The line cant protect, and the defense knows its pass. Have fun out there.

Ankle injury, several reaggravations and a dislocated kneecap later.....

Matt Moore, ladies and gents.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:40 PM 10-19-2019
1. I'm willing to bet that if Patrick was sit for 1 game in the most convenient time possible (short week, long rest, and lingering injury) against the last place team in the AFC West he would starting rested up and ~100% against the Packers.

2. Chiefs backup QB came in and won the game easily. That's why you have backups.

3. Patrick is most likely going to miss the Patriots game.

I cannot prove to you that a bad ankle caused the knee injury. But I can say with confidence that we wouldn't be having this conversation if he was rested.
Are you being serious?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:50 PM 10-19-2019
Its football. Over react much? :-) He'll be back in good time, and we will proceed to tear teams apart. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:05 AM 10-20-2019
Shannon took offense to Skip, I mean he acted like Mahomes was his brother and Skip was going down after the show kinda mad. :-) good on Shannon.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:26 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Shannon took offense to Skip, I mean he acted like Mahomes was his brother and Skip was going down after the show kinda mad. :-) good on Shannon.
Shannon played the game injured while Skip never played at all.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up