ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bayless with great explanation on why QB Sneak call was okay....
petegz28 11:51 AM 10-19-2019
According to him 1 QB has ever been hurt doing a QB prior to Mahomes.

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:27 PM 10-19-2019
Lmfao. Citing Skip fucking Bayless agreeing with your point to try to cement you being right is absolutely hilarious.

Bruh, when the same shit coming out of Bayless' mouth is coming out of yours, its time to shut the fuck up and reevaluate your life.

This is the same stupid bastard that claims Mahomes is a tinny voiced guy incapable of commanding leadership, who is a hotdog and a showboat.

Yeah Pete, please, tell us more about how Skip Bayless saying something means anything at all other than being the incoherent rambling of a butt fucking moron.

Jesus.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:29 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Lmfao. Citing Skip fucking Bayless agreeing with your point to try to cement you being right is absolutely hilarious.

Bruh, when the same shit coming out of Bayless' mouth is coming out of yours, its time to shut the fuck up and reevaluate your life.

This is the same stupid bastard that claims Mahomes is a tinny voiced guy incapable of commanding leadership, who is a hotdog and a showboat.

Yeah Pete, please, tell us more about how Skip Bayless saying something means anything at all other than being the incoherent rambling of a butt fucking moron.

Jesus.
So what is Skip wrong about? I'd really love for some of those who think it was a bad call to find examples of QBs getting hurt in sneaks. From all I can tell, QB sneaks may be one of the safest plays in the game.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:33 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So what is Skip wrong about? I'd really love for some of those who think it was a bad call to find examples of QBs getting hurt in sneaks. From all I can tell, QB sneaks may be one of the safest plays in the game.
Don't subject 15 to hits intentionally. Period. You are OFFERING 15 UP TO THE DEFENSE on a sneak.

Cheap shots at the bottom of a pile and a handful of fat ****s landing on your franchise is bad enough to consider it stupid.

Youve got running backs, and youve got sherman. Let them get hit if you want that 4th n short so bad.

Sending your superstar Qb into a pile is ****ing stupid.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:41 PM 10-19-2019
Bayless has never made a good point in his life. He’s a hack, and bullshit artist. Therefore, I can’t even watch or consider any point he’s trying to make. He’s lost that privilege.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:58 PM 10-19-2019
Don't subject 15 to hits intentionally. Period. You are OFFERING 15 UP TO THE DEFENSE on a sneak.

Cheap shots at the bottom of a pile and a handful of fat ****s landing on your franchise is bad enough to consider it stupid.

Youve got running backs, and youve got sherman. Let them get hit if you want that 4th n short so bad.

Still waiting on examples of QBs getting injured on sneaks. Just because your feeble brain thinks something is dangerous doesn't make it so.
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:14 PM 10-19-2019

JFC, let's just put a little yellow flag around the QB's waist and make it a rule that nobody can rush the passer until they count to 11 Mississippi. It's fucking football. It's a goddam violent sport. Injuries happen
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:18 PM 10-19-2019
Still waiting on examples of QBs getting injured on sneaks. Just because your feeble brain thinks something is dangerous doesn't make it so.
Feeble brain?

OK.

DaFace says qb sneak isnt dangerous.

Mahomes dislocated his kneecap on qb sneak.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.

Obviously the concept of protecting your qb is lost on you so not sure what to tell you.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:19 PM 10-19-2019
Feeble brain?

OK.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.
Need a tinfoil hat?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:22 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Need a tinfoil hat?

Need your head pulled out of your ass?
[Reply]
SupDock 05:24 PM 10-19-2019
I would be interested in the data on how many quarterbacks attempt sneaks with injuries limiting their mobility.

I'll give an example of an injury. Tom Savage
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:30 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
JFC, let's just put a little yellow flag around the QB's waist and make it a rule that nobody can rush the passer until they count to 11 Mississippi. It's ****ing football. It's a goddam violent sport. Injuries happen
Especially when you do nothing to protect your Qb from them.

I suppose all of you "HURR DURR HURR!! ITS FOOTBALL HURR DUURR!". dont see any problem with the slow developing plays Andy calls behind a trash o line that gets Pat beat to shit either.

Hurr durr! Its just football run the plays duh hurr hurr!

Send Mahomes into a pile of Cheating Donks.

Yes.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:33 PM 10-19-2019
Feeble brain?

OK.

Yeah. Totally safe bruh.

Obviously the concept of protecting your qb is lost on you so not sure what to tell you.
He injured his ankle on drop back plays. Should we take throwing out of the play book too?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:34 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I would be interested in the data on how many quarterbacks attempt sneaks with injuries limiting their mobility.
Tom Brady apparently.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:35 PM 10-19-2019
Need your head pulled out of your ass?
You seem nice.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:38 PM 10-19-2019
He injured his ankle on drop back plays. Should we take throwing out of the play book too?

Intentionally being obtuse is a terrible look for you dude.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up