ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bayless with great explanation on why QB Sneak call was okay....
petegz28 11:51 AM 10-19-2019
According to him 1 QB has ever been hurt doing a QB prior to Mahomes.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:56 AM 10-19-2019
So that means it's really not OK?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:56 AM 10-19-2019
Dang Pete when you get stuck on something you really get stuck on something.
[Reply]
Warrick 12:06 PM 10-19-2019
F*** Bayless... How many of those players were asked to run that play with an ankle injury? He had no business being in that game with a lingering ankle injury that was reaggravated just before the short week. And they knew this, which is why the Bieniemy worked Matt Moore into the game plan before the game.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:06 PM 10-19-2019
I'd agree with Shannon the pro over Skip the pundit
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 12:10 PM 10-19-2019
I see valid points made on both sides of this argument. Football is a game of risk, shit happens.
[Reply]
wazu 12:14 PM 10-19-2019
I’m with Bayless. A play that is one of the lowest injury risk in football is not foolish to call. Now if Reid has dialed up a bunch of plays that take too long to develop and cause Mahomes to take a bunch of hits, I would criticize that. He didn’t.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:15 PM 10-19-2019
I guarantee Mahomes was perfectly fine with the call. And that's all that really matters.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:19 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
F*** Bayless... How many of those players were asked to run that play with an ankle injury? He had no business being in that game with a lingering ankle injury that was reaggravated just before the short week. And they knew this, which is why the Bieniemy worked Matt Moore into the game plan before the game.
What an idiotic take. How does a nagging ankle impact a one in a million probability injury?

I've read a lot of stupid shit on CP over the last few weeks, and this is probably tops.
[Reply]
Warrick 12:25 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What an idiotic take. How does a nagging ankle impact a one in a million probability injury?

I've read a lot of stupid shit on CP over the last few weeks, and this is probably tops.
I'm basically saying the Chiefs should of sidelined Mahomes for that game. And why would you take a risk of running that particular play and having some fat f*** roll on his ankle again? Yes, it wasn't his ankle that was hurt, but He was in no position to push off that ankle to get extra yards, let alone you're putting him in harm's way regardless of what part of the body was injured.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:25 PM 10-19-2019
One of you idiots that didn't like the play call please explain to me how you dislocate your knee cap from having a hurt ankle on the other leg? He has a better chance of hurting himself on a non contact play then he does hurting himself on a fucking QB sneak. I have never in my life heard a fan base bitch and cry because a QB ran a sneak. All the hits he takes after he throws the ball have a higher chance of hurting him, then running a QB sneak. Some of you are so fucking stupid it hurts.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:27 PM 10-19-2019
I'm basically saying the Chiefs should of sidelined Mahomes for that game. And why would you take a risk of running that particular play and having some fat f*** roll on his ankle again? Yes, it wasn't his ankle that was hurt, but He was in no position to push off that ankle to get extra yards, let alone you're putting him in harm's way regardless of what part of the body was injured.
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the fuck are you finding these bad takes?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:27 PM 10-19-2019
You're a fucking idiot. You don't sideline your MVP QB. Go kill yourself before you spread those idiot genes into the gene pool.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:27 PM 10-19-2019
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the **** are you finding these bad takes?
He's a retard.
[Reply]
Warrick 12:28 PM 10-19-2019
And you doubled up. They should have sat the QB when they were playing a divisional rival in a tight race? Where the **** are you finding these bad takes?
They are a bad football team this year, come on man, use some common sense.

Weakness team we've played thus far.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up