ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I stabbed my leg with a ice pick at work yesternight
Mahomes_Is_God 01:13 AM 10-19-2019
It was completely accidental. I was digging some carbide out of a steel part I was working on (I'm a CNC machinist) when my hand slipped and the pick I was using went into my right thigh, just above the knee. It didn't hurt too bad at first, but after a couple hours the pain was excruciating and now I can barely walk. I take this as a sign from god, he is showing me what Mahomes is going through. Also, I believe, that this was god's plan to sap strength from my own leg and to transfer it directly into Mahomes' knee. It has to be, there's no other explanation. What are the odds that I accidently stab my own leg with a ice pick (very close to the knee, btw) the day after Mahomes dislocates his knee? This is divine intervention. The good lord is healing our QB's knee so he can beat Brady in the AFCCG. I'm not making this up, god wants us to win brothers!
[Reply]
Dante84 06:57 AM 10-19-2019
Go to the fucking doctor and get some antibiotics.

Alex Smith had 17 surgeries, the majority of which were for infection repair and removal of dead/dying tissue.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:02 AM 10-19-2019
Worthless without pictures?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:22 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Don’t you stick that ice pick in your leg Ricky Bobby!

[Reply]
gblowfish 07:26 AM 10-19-2019
That's a big owie!
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 07:26 AM 10-19-2019
So... this happens at work and you don't report it to management. This is a workmans comp claim. All costs of medical bills , travel, drugs and time off are covered by the Comp. Contact your work and report this ASAP.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:15 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
So... this happens at work and you don't report it to management. This is a workmans comp claim. All costs of medical bills , travel, drugs and time off are covered by the Comp. Contact your work and report this ASAP.
Does Ethiopia have worker's comp though?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:36 AM 10-19-2019
Stab yourself in the brain next time.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:54 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I messed up my knee 3 weeks ago (9/27) .I'm guessing a torn meniscus. I waited until last week to go to a doctor. They won't do an MRI until I've had an xray and physical therapy. I asked my wife why Mahomes gets to have an MRI right away and I have to wait. She just looked at me like I'm dumb er somethin.

I got the xray done and I'm heading for Lake Texoma tomorrow for my version of physical therapy.

I just went through all of that and had the meniscus surgery on Wednesday. I think it was 9 Dr. visits!
Just went outside walking around for the first time, picked some figs and fed the birds. It is so nice to walk pain free!
[Reply]
burt 09:11 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Mahomes gets to have an MRI right away and I have to wait.
I've been waiting for my MRI for about a month. Next Tuesday!!! Then my surgeon is on vaca....so I get to know the action plan on Nov. 4th. I HATE hurry up and wait!
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:16 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I was digging some carbide out of a steel part I was working on (I'm a CNC machinist) when my hand slipped and the pick I was using went into my right thigh, just above the knee.
Using an ice pick to dig out carbide? Oh, I'm sure that was sterile....

You need to see a doctor ASAP, otherwise we might be calling you "Hopalong" after they chop off your infected leg.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:43 AM 10-19-2019
Intelligent move seeking advice from the medical experts at Chiefs Planet before seeing an actual Doctor regarding your stab wound. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 09:55 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Using an ice pick to dig out carbide? Oh, I'm sure that was sterile....

You need to see a doctor ASAP, otherwise we might be calling you "Hopalong" after they chop off your infected leg.
Hopefully he kept it oiled real good so it wouldn't rust.:-)

How deep was it buried in your leg? 1in.? 2? 3?
[Reply]
YontsRBake 10:19 AM 10-19-2019
Sacrificing your knee to the Pagan Gods so that our kings knee can be reborn. Thank you for your service.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:09 AM 10-19-2019
I'm somewhat concerned this mother fucker logged off last night and didn't check back in in the morning.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:29 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I'm somewhat concerned this mother fucker logged off last night and didn't check back in in the morning.
He lives in Ethiopia, what could have gone wrong?:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up