ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I stabbed my leg with a ice pick at work yesternight
Mahomes_Is_God 01:13 AM 10-19-2019
It was completely accidental. I was digging some carbide out of a steel part I was working on (I'm a CNC machinist) when my hand slipped and the pick I was using went into my right thigh, just above the knee. It didn't hurt too bad at first, but after a couple hours the pain was excruciating and now I can barely walk. I take this as a sign from god, he is showing me what Mahomes is going through. Also, I believe, that this was god's plan to sap strength from my own leg and to transfer it directly into Mahomes' knee. It has to be, there's no other explanation. What are the odds that I accidently stab my own leg with a ice pick (very close to the knee, btw) the day after Mahomes dislocates his knee? This is divine intervention. The good lord is healing our QB's knee so he can beat Brady in the AFCCG. I'm not making this up, god wants us to win brothers!
[Reply]
Bump 01:22 AM 10-19-2019
now you are going to be required to wear knee pads while using the ice pick (and everyone else that works there).
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:22 AM 10-19-2019
Also I should probably get checked out for tetanus cuz this shit don't feel right.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:23 AM 10-19-2019
You realize that you are only supposed to take 1, maybe 2, pain pills max... right?
[Reply]
FAX 01:25 AM 10-19-2019
Good to know you missed your eye socket.

Vision is one of a QB's greatest assets.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:25 AM 10-19-2019
We are all part of the same thing...unless you sacrifice infants and drink their blood. That action is diametrically opposed to universal harmony...and why reptiles like Kraft do it. Anti-harmony....

It works on the material plane in the short-term...but they ultimately pay and are condemned to a reconstituted eternity as a dung-beetle...but with full consciousness of what they are.

pro-tip
[Reply]
FAX 01:29 AM 10-19-2019
The difficult part to justify is that 3-dimensional matter is almost entirely composed of empty space. It's something like 99.999% empty space ... a little more, actually.

Next time, icepick 'em where they ain't.

FAX
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:31 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You realize that you are only supposed to take 1, maybe 2, pain pills max... right?
Oh god what I wouldn't give for some of those right now. The alcohol ain't doin nothin. Still in agony. The pick must have went into the muscle quite a ways.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:36 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Oh god what I wouldn't give for some of those right now. The alcohol ain't doin nothin. Still in agony. The pick must have went into the muscle quite a ways.
I'm assuming you went to a doctor? Puncture wound are dangerous...very prone to infection.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:38 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm assuming you went to a doctor? Puncture wound are dangerous...very prone to infection.
They're not open yet. I work 2nd shift and it happened at night. I'm probably gonna go today if it keeps feeling like this.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:41 AM 10-19-2019
It's as if a thousand thread starting privileges cried out all at once, and suddenly, Silence.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:41 AM 10-19-2019
They're not open yet. I work 2nd shift and it happened at night. I'm probably gonna go today if it keeps feeling like this.
Dude... minor emergency medical centers are open 24/7 in most bigger cities. Can't speak for Ethiopia though.

If you have insurance and an open minor emergency center nearby you should pack up and head out now. Puncture wound infections are nothing to fuck with unless you don't value your ability to walk.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:42 AM 10-19-2019
Yeah..dont hold off on that shit.

I usually wont take antibiotics...but you probably need them if it was deep.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:46 AM 10-19-2019
Also this may turn into a hall of classics thread. So hello people of 2025
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:48 AM 10-19-2019
I don't really have anyone to drive me right now. I'm pretty confident it's not infected. It doesn't hurt as long as I don't bend the leg. As long as the muscle isn't flexing it feels okay, but the second I do it's hell. I'll go in a few hours here, I don't think I can drive myself.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up