Chargers
Cincinnati
@ New York
@ Kansas City
Tennessee
Jacksonville
@ Los Angeles
@Denver

Oakland is mediocre, but their schedule after the next three is pretty pathetic. They could finish 10-6 or better.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:04 PM 10-19-2019
I think this is where in invite raider fans to tongue mine my mud vein.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:09 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I think this is where in invite raider fans to tongue mine my mud vein.

go tell a mod I posted this

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:12 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Every successful QB in the NFL has a good RB... Yall got a good RB but you would rather have PM running for your first downs... so foolish

If the Chiefs would have mixed up that offense a bit there would not be a team in the NFL that could hang with you.

You either score or you punt too fast no long grind em out drives to keep that shitty D off the field.
That shitty D held the Raiders to 10 points at home.

If this last game is any indication, Honey Badger's little pep talk may have kicked them into another gear.

And the Chiefs don't run because the line isn't effective at opening holes, at least with the injuries. But frankly, with a healthy set of players, it doesn't matter. They can drop 30-40 on anyone regardless, as we saw in the first month.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:12 PM 10-19-2019
Oakland will probably need to beat us at Arrowhead for the crown.

That's not happening.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:15 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
That shitty D held the Raiders to 10 points at home.

If this last game is any indication, Honey Badger's little pep talk may have kicked them into another gear.

And the Chiefs don't run because the line isn't effective at opening holes, at least with the injuries. But frankly, with a healthy set of players, it doesn't matter. They can drop 30-40 on anyone regardless, as we saw in the first month.
And we held you scoreless for 3 qtrs as well and don't say KC let up because that don't happen in this rivalry.

We were blasted in the 2nd qtr, Your D knew we had to pass to get back in it. D is alot easier when you know whats coming. it was some beautiful passes in that qtr by PM
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:17 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

That's not happening.

Very young team but they can beat anybody on any field in any time zone. You guys are good but we already beat teams that beat you guys too this year. Don't say it can't happen
[Reply]
New World Order 02:17 PM 10-19-2019
And we held you scoreless for 3 qtrs as well and don't say KC let up because that don't happen in this rivalry.

We were blasted in the 2nd qtr, Your D knew we had to pass to get back in it. D is alot easier when you know whats coming. it was some beautiful passes in that qtr by PM
That didn't stop teams from raking in points last year.

And those passes from inside hte pocket?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:20 PM 10-19-2019
That didn't stop teams from raking in points last year.

And those passes from inside hte pocket?

We don't have an elite pass rushing D but we are getting better. Week one this team was very raw, they are still raw but getting better every week. I am not saying we are playoff contenders but I see a helluva lot improvement
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:15 PM 10-19-2019

Andy Reid lets up in playoff games, but not against the Raiders? :-)

In seriousness, why would Reid care about the Raiders?

They absolutely would have scored more if needed.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:20 PM 10-19-2019
Andy Reid lets up in playoff games, but not against the Raiders? :-)

In seriousness, why would Reid care about the Raiders?

They absolutely would have scored more if needed.
OK Nub
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:29 PM 10-19-2019
OK Nub
Right, it's far more likely that they got shut down after a 2nd quarter blitzkrieg.

You seriously think that Reid is going to change up his trademark approach because it's the Raiders? Btw, are you forgetting that Gruden is a good friend of his?

If anything, he probably has to force himself not to look ahead to the next game.
[Reply]
TEX 03:30 PM 10-19-2019
Very young team but they can beat anybody on any field in any time zone. You guys are good but we already beat teams that beat you guys too this year. Don't say it can't happen
WTF? The Chiefs blew your doors completely off in one qtr., in YOUR house, and put you to sleep. And you come back with this? Raider Fan...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 03:35 PM 10-19-2019

That's not happening.
I bet it doesn't even come down to that. Oakland is going to lose games they "should / could" win, because they don't know how to win consistently when it means something. There is way more pressure to win when you're expected to, and actually are playing for something, than there is when you're just playing to improve. Watch...
[Reply]
Chargem 03:42 PM 10-19-2019
You're saying you can't see a scenario where Moore drops 3 of 4 and Mahomes loses in New England and Chicago? That's 9-7.

And what if the Chargers get healthy and get their shit together? Those games may not be gimmes.

Color me concerned when we're likely to have a disadvantage at QB and defense in four straight games. Unless the defense continues what they started Thursday.
Either the Chargers are shit and both the Chiefs and Raiders should have gimmies, or they get it together and are tough games for both teams. If the Chargers are tough then that's only 8 wins for the Raiders, you can't have it both ways.
[Reply]
TEX 03:48 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Either the Chargers are shit and both the Chiefs and Raiders should have gimmies, or they get it together and are tough games for both teams. If the Chargers are tough then that's only 8 wins for the Raiders, you can't have it both ways.
I still think it comes down to the Chiefs & Bolts when all is said and done. It's a LONG season.

If Mahomes would have not gotten injured though, the Chiefs would have run away with it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up