ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SHOULD we make any moves before the deadline?
UChieffyBugger 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
When Pat went down and all hell broke loose, folks were thinking we'd be picking quite high in next years draft!!! :-) . But now the good news about the MRI has come through does Brett stick or twist where getting new players is concerned? I still say make moves. If we can get PP and maybe a line-baker or DT to give this defense a real chance to be decent by January then why not? I think defense and running the ball are more important than ever now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:32 PM 10-18-2019
This is probably not even on anyone's radar, but E. Sanders may be available from the Broncos. He could be a Watkins replacement (not saying we could trade Watkins back to Denver). At least he has a better track record as to availability.

Just blue-skying here; don't have a clue what his contract looks like, or what Denver would want for him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:38 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is probably not even on anyone's radar, but E. Sanders may be available from the Broncos. He could be a Watkins replacement (not saying we could trade Watkins back to Denver). At least he has a better track record as to availability.

Just blue-skying here; don't have a clue what his contract looks like, or what Denver would want for him.
Last year of his contract. Not trading for someone who is on the last year of his contract. We need someone cheap and young
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:06 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

I really don't think they need any wide receivers.

Hill
Hardman
Robinson
Watkins (if he ever plays again)
Pringle

That's pretty much the last position they would need to trade for, I think.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:08 PM 10-18-2019
What would you trade for Von Miller?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:12 PM 10-18-2019
Scratch off PP

#Cardinals GM Steve Keim reiterates this morning on @AZSports: "We are not trading Patrick Peterson... Why trade a player in his prime at one of the hardest positions to find for a maybe or a couple maybes?"

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 08:11 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Scratch off PP

Ha! Yeah right! As long as CP posts enough about it, it WILL happen!!!!!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:16 PM 10-18-2019
Kenyan Drake.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:42 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Kenyan Drake.
I've just been watching some of his highlights...looks a decent player and for a late rounder I'd say he's worth it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:51 PM 10-18-2019
You want someone who has worse hands than Dwayne Bowe it’s Kenyan Drake
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:58 PM 10-18-2019
You want someone who has worse hands than Dwayne Bowe it’s Kenyan Drake
A different environment can help a player. The bottom line is we need a running game so the only other option I can think of is Jay Ajayi. Not flashy but a guy who has been on a championship winning team, in the same system at KC.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:27 AM 10-19-2019
Lee has been such a disappointment. I really expected him to shine in Spags system. He had a good year last year and looked like he was going to be pretty good. I guess not.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM 10-19-2019
I’d still see if you could get a lber or a dl

If they wanna trade Peterson sure but they’re fucking dumb and probably won’t
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:37 PM 10-19-2019
I’d try ajayi for no picks vs drake for a pick. Ajayai started over him in Miami anyway.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:44 PM 10-19-2019

**NFL RUMORS**
Chiefs and 3 other NFL teams are currently interested in Preston Brown (LB) #Bengals #TradeDeadline

— IB �� (@incarceratedbob) October 19, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:47 PM 10-19-2019
Why would we want any defender in the Bengals, the worst defense in the league
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up