ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>SHOULD we make any moves before the deadline?
UChieffyBugger 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
When Pat went down and all hell broke loose, folks were thinking we'd be picking quite high in next years draft!!! :-) . But now the good news about the MRI has come through does Brett stick or twist where getting new players is concerned? I still say make moves. If we can get PP and maybe a line-baker or DT to give this defense a real chance to be decent by January then why not? I think defense and running the ball are more important than ever now.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:16 PM 10-18-2019
Hoping our defense understands that the offense can't do everything and they need to work harder. They were clearly more intense against the Broncos than they have all year.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Someone is getting a little carried away. Ward is not a #1, at least not a good one. The problem is that Breeland can't seem to stop with the penalties.
Ward is by far the #1. Guess who leads the NFL in passer rating allowed since week 2? That’s right Charvarious Ward! QBs have a passer rating of 41 against him.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:18 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Yes. Move to Kansas so the name will make sense to the rest of the country.
Says the guy named ClevelandBronco.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:18 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ward is by far the #1. Guess who leads the NFL in passer rating allowed since week 2? That’s right Charvarious Ward! QBs have a passer rating of 41 against him.
Noice, i'm glad he is improving.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:27 PM 10-18-2019
Their gm just said recently that they aren’t trading him.
Jags owner said he didn't want to trade Ramsey.....
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:33 PM 10-18-2019
Trade for Hunt *ducks*
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:45 PM 10-18-2019
This is why I am not a GM

Trade a first for a good QB. Play him while PM is on the bench, he is 2 for the rest of the year. Trade him for a first round in next years draft.
[Reply]
Master Chief 12:51 PM 10-18-2019
I keep seeing people say this team doesn’t need a corner, yet I guarantee you the Front Office is going CB with 1 of their first 2 picks in the 2020 Draft.

It’s definitely a need. As is DL and LB.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:52 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Master Chief:
I keep seeing people say this team doesn’t need a corner, yet I guarantee you the Front Office is going CB with 1 of their first 2 picks in the 2020 Draft.
Yea they will because the only CBs under contract next year are Ward and Fenton
[Reply]
TheSourceX1 01:44 PM 10-18-2019
Mariota just got benched, take him over Moore for the next 4 weeks.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:46 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by TheSourceX1:
Mariota just got benched, take him over Moore for the next 4 weeks.
I would rather have Moore and the Sausage.

They could lateral the ball from sideline to sideline to emulate Mahomes Scrambling ability.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:49 PM 10-18-2019
We don’t need any DBs. Ward is a legit #1
I'm sorry, I don't know you or your posting history very well, but this is one of the single dumbest things I have read on CP since I signed up in 2000.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chargem 02:45 PM 10-18-2019
Stand pat I think.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:51 PM 10-18-2019
Sammy Watkins + 2nd for Patrick Peterson?
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:04 PM 10-18-2019
I've been saying for awhile, but I think the next step to becoming a good defense isn't in acquiring a CB but a LB. That's great if you have an all world corner who can cover anything, but it's not so great if he makes the same mistakes as the other DBs due to unfamiliarity with the coverage or the assignments.

Up until this game, we were still getting continually fucked by Hitchens and Lee and their shitty tackling, and Wilson and Niemann aren't exactly making up for it even though they commit fewer mistakes.

If there were magically a fucking amazing playmaking LB available for trade, that would be the best thing for this defense. Not a CB.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up